Madison Square Gardens - June 26th with support from Blondie

I would love a pre-sale code for MSG as well. Does anyone know how to get the Chase Cardmember Preferred Presale code if you have a Chase card?

MSG was the first place i ever saw Moz (kill uncle). could this be a sign that this will be my last time? hope not!
any word on pre-sale code?

Same here; saw him there in 1991. My first Moz show ever. :thumb:

MSG was the first place i ever saw Moz (kill uncle). could this be a sign that this will be my last time? hope not!
any word on pre-sale code?

Same here; saw him there in 1991. My first Moz show ever. :thumb:

Me too! I have my stub still!

mozticket.jpg

I was on the floor. $28 back in 1991. And now, in 2015, for the same spot, probably ~$180. :squiffy:

great show.
...during "our frank," when he sang "give me a cigarette" and the fans at the foot of the stage pelted him with them. hah

by the way, is the MSG presale code "SOCIAL?"

Are tickets already gone for the American Express presale? And they just started. And, of course, already on 85 on stub hub? I am hoping this is just a glitch.

I am getting GA tickets on pre-sale. West 1 or West 2 -- any intel on which is better?

Managed to get a GA WEST 1 ticket. Nearly $200 later...

After some research, it seems that for certain shows, MSG splits the GA section in half with a barrier, with the West section being closer to the stage and the East section being in the back. I'm assuming this won't be the case for Morrissey, as the GA section is very small and the rest of the floor will be seated. Can anyone provide any insight into this?

having very poor luck with this pre-sale.

Are you looking for a GA ticket? It took me 8 or 9 attempts to get one. Someone I know was on Ticketmaster right at 12:00 EST and it took them an hour to come up with one. Keep trying.

yes. was getting offered lower and upper bowl at first, but no GA. Now I'm getting nothing. I'm keeping at it though!

KEEP AT IT!! I had given up, then just went on after trying (here at work. . . ) for over an hour. Just scored two tix for GA West 1.

Now - if he shows we'll be even more thrilled!!

yes. was getting offered lower and upper bowl at first, but no GA. Now I'm getting nothing. I'm keeping at it though!
If you don't have any luck today, there's always Friday...

Also, an update regarding the WEST/EAST GA sections: someone on FB called MSG and a person at the box office told them that WEST is closest to the stage. They didn't elaborate on whether the GA section will be split for this show so I'm not sure whether it matters.

Just purchased two GA West tickets, but I logged in at noon and refreshed at various intervals for the next 1 1/2 hours.

Damn - that's pricey.

EDIT: Thanks again for the presale, anonymous. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom