How often do you wash your hair?

Everyday, ever other day? Each week?

Every day, that is, every morning before 6am, with soap, not shampoo. There is no good reason whatsoever not to use soap. Solid soap. It's cheap, it works, and if you have kids, soap will kill their head lice, as the calcium fatty acid salts block the lices' breathing holes. Science. It wins.

P.

i rinse with hot water everyday unless the glue is just really looking nice with the bed head. ill actually wash it every third day but no conditioner as my hair is thick and slightly wavy but also very fine so when i use conditioner it just hangs with a slight curl starting past my nose. being an obsessive hair style guy i muss with it a lot though apparently no one else can ever tell the difference. as to facial hair, it kinda sucks but i can only grow a joe dirt kinda deal and can only shave like every fourth day do to very sensitive skin. i dont like facial hair at all on me

I'm trying to get into habit of washing it less. When I was on holiday last week I left it for a few days. Dry shampoo is good as well, I'm usually every other day as I have long hair but I'm looking to grow it out very long, my cousin says she washes hers every week and she has the most gorgeous healthy long hair I've seen. I might try that.

When my bangs look wet. :p Twice a week.

I discovered this cool thing. Neutrogena makes a shampoo that when used once a week removes the conditioner residue build up from your follicles and makes your hair fuller and more bouncey. It really works. It makes your shampoo rinse out better too. They say you can achieve the same effect with a vinegar rinse but who wants their hair to smell like a salad?

Every day, that is, every morning before 6am, with soap, not shampoo. There is no good reason whatsoever not to use soap. Solid soap. It's cheap, it works, and if you have kids, soap will kill their head lice, as the calcium fatty acid salts block the lices' breathing holes. Science. It wins.

P.

This post would make my hairdresser shit his pants.

Back
Top Bottom