Morrissey Autograph wanted

TomTom

Hi,

I'm looking from the end of April onwards when I have some cash, for a GENUINE WITH PROVO Morrissey Autograph.

I've been after his for some time, while it seems rare to get, I don't wish to pay £200-300 due to this, I appreciate any advice/help and for your time in doing so.

I look forward to hearing from anyone,

Best

Tom.

Unless you see the guy sign with your own eyes, you have no real way of knowing whether an autograph you buy is fake or not (certificate of 'authentication' is totally meaningless).
Your best bet would be to buy one of the signed LPs that were sold on tour a few years ago - these have numbered stickers on them. Though again, if someone wanted to fake one bad enough, I'm sure they could.

I've
dealt with Abrahan in the past he's reliable and honest, this is genuine im sure. stickered, and been for sale for a while.

No doubting the legitimacy of this item or the seller. It's the damage to the sleeve which is concerning. Otherwise it would have been snapped up long ago.

that damage was on the record when it was purchased. you might want to think it was Morrissey himself while he was signing the record. :)

Are you still looking. I have several, including fully signed Smiths albums. Let me know IMG_3029.jpg

Back
Top Bottom