Salt Lake City, UT date (July 18, 2015) announced - true-to-you.net

oh man the dwarves. that guy kinda sucks. never been a big fan of them but he also writes pop hits in his spare time. funny to me. hope eyeball is for eyeball records

Last edited by a moderator:
How is playing an obscure festival in Delaware and a concert in of all places Salt Lake City a US tour? Salt Lake City is a sell out per his marketing team. He is tapping all the places he never plays and where there are desperate Morrissey fans all around the world that are just as desperate as he is now for money to afford owning a nice house in Beverly Hills and supporting high maintenance Nancy. It's really that simple.

Definitely not obscure. They reported to have about 40,000-60,000 people there last year (planning on 80,000 this year). Route 13 was a parking lot last year due to the crowds. They're not doing day passes as a result of the excellent ticket sales they're experiencing this year. So...yea...not obscure. The area: yes. The show: nope.

Also, you'd be an idiot if you expect him to only go to Dover, DE and not any of the nearby cities like DC, Baltimore, NYC. Then again, you do seem like an idiot with all your ridiculous posts.

Definitely not obscure. They reported to have about 40,000-60,000 people there last year (planning on 80,000 this year). Route 13 was a parking lot last year due to the crowds. They're not doing day passes as a result of the excellent ticket sales they're experiencing this year. So...yea...not obscure. The area: yes. The show: nope.

Also, you'd be an idiot if you expect him to only go to Dover, DE and not any of the nearby cities like DC, Baltimore, NYC. Then again, you do seem like an idiot with all your ridiculous posts.

Don't listen to Aztec- he's clearly mentally ill. Aside from the Nancy fan fiction, Morrissey can't win. Aztec complains when he plays arenas, saying he's " bleeding the euros dry" but when he plays smaller venues in the US he complains too. Psycho.

Don't listen to Aztec- he's clearly mentally ill. Aside from the Nancy fan fiction, Morrissey can't win. Aztec complains when he plays arenas, saying he's " bleeding the euros dry" but when he plays smaller venues in the US he complains too. Psycho.

Completely aware of the insanity there. I have "it" on block, but the comment was quoted by another, so...unfortunately, I was able to see it and had to chime in because I was in a particularly bitchy mood at that time.

Completely aware of the insanity there. I have "it" on block, but the comment was quoted by another, so...unfortunately, I was able to see it and had to chime in because I was in a particularly bitchy mood at that time.

He's just the worst.

man i really hope he makes up the baltimore date or the dc one.

man i really hope he makes up the baltimore date or the dc one.

Me too. I am eager to try "the pit" this time around and have an experience different than the Mann, before I'm old and gray and incapable of being squished by a bouncing mob. I want a piece of a shirt so badly that I can't stand it. You'd do Philadelphia/Wilmington, too, right? Fred and I know of the best places to eat 'round here and we could meet up. If he comes up this way again, outside of Dover?

Me too. I am eager to try "the pit" this time around and have an experience different than the Mann, before I'm old and gray and incapable of being squished by a bouncing mob. I want a piece of a shirt so badly that I can't stand it. You'd do Philadelphia/Wilmington, too, right? Fred and I know of the best places to eat 'round here and we could meet up. If he comes up this way again, outside of Dover?

Will you queue at 2am?

I did the pit thing once. Slept outside. Sat in the blazing sun. Slept an hour. Never again, by the time we were let in the barrier was already full w the list and Morrissey spent the whole evening on the other side of the stage. FTS. Never again.

I did the pit thing once. Slept outside. Sat in the blazing sun. Slept an hour. Never again, by the time we were let in the barrier was already full w the list and Morrissey spent the whole evening on the other side of the stage. FTS. Never again.

I want the experience. The only thing that confuses me is the whole queuing early stuff. If I pay for front and center seats at, say, a seated venue, don't I get those seats ahead of those paying for other floor seats, behind? This is the one of the more confusing aspects of Morrissey shows to me. Believe me, I know of "the list," but it weirds me out in a sense.

I want the experience. The only thing that confuses me is the whole queuing early stuff. If I pay for front and center seats at, say, a seated venue, don't I get those seats ahead of those paying for other floor seats, behind? This is the one of the more confusing aspects of Morrissey shows to me. Believe me, I know of "the list," but it weirds me out in a sense.

There's Morrissey's list (very nice people) and they are let in early, the band list(which I've been on. Don't ask) and they have to queue, and the queue list. The queue list is for the first 30-50 people that get to the venue that have standing tickets. It consists of sleeping on the sidewalk and sitting around in horrible weather then running to the barrier.

If you get there when doors open, you'll get second or third row in the pit easily. You don't have to queue more than an hour to get close.

If I pay for front and center seats at, say, a seated venue, don't I get those seats ahead of those paying for other floor seats, behind? This is the one of the more confusing aspects of Morrissey shows to me. Believe me, I know of "the list," but it weirds me out in a sense.

Even at an all seated show, there is normally a gap between the front row and the stage, so the fans on Morrissey's guest list (normally around 6-10 people) will get in before you, and stand at the front.

Well it's not really worth it considering you can get third row if you get there when doors open.

The reality is, by the time you do get to the barrier you're dehydrated, hungry and exhausted. For the next two hours you get the pleasure of having his intermission music blare in your ears,maybe an opening act, jesse in his glasses fiddling with his guitars as the roadies set up the drums, then the video. You can't leave the pit at any time or you'll lose your space.

By the time he actually comes out on stage your ready to go home.

The day I get on "the list" is the day Morrissey puts his weenus in my yum yum.

The people on the list have been following him for 20 plus years.

They are nice people.

Well I suppose that's for me to decide when I meet them. Which will be never.

Well it's not really worth it considering you can get third row if you get there when doors open.

The reality is, by the time you do get to the barrier you're dehydrated, hungry and exhausted. For the next two hours you get the pleasure of having his intermission music blare in your ears,maybe an opening act, jesse in his glasses fiddling with his guitars as the roadies set up the drums, then the video. You can't leave the pit at any time or you'll lose your space.

By the time he actually comes out on stage your ready to go home.

You don't know my energy level at all. Haha!

I'm planning on just trying to get as close as I can. If I'm not in the first row, I don't mind. I just want to be with the people who are feistier and peppier. If I got the chance to touch Morrissey's hand, I think I'd die happy. Not asking to be at Julia's elbow or to get kicked in the head as someone tries to get on stage, but just to be close to the action.

Thanks for answering my questions, folks! I've always been genuinely curious about the lines/stage proximity.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom