Birmingham - Barclaycard Arena (Mar. 27, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Scandinavia / Speedway / I'm Not A Man / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / The Bullfighter Dies / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / What She Said // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Famous When Dead.

• Review by Adrian Caffery (4 of 5 stars) - Birmingham Mail
  • Review by Richard Franks; Photo Gallery by Jonathan Morgan (17 total) - Counteract

birmingham2.jpg
  • Photo by Jonathan Morgan, Counteract, posted by @counteract / Twitter. Link posted by docinwestchester.

birmingham.jpg
  • Photos by Daniel Robson (20 total) - A Music Blog, Yea? Link posted by docinwestchester.

Morrissey-Barclaycard-Arena-Birmingham-Daniel-Robson-1.jpg
  • Morrissey fans help busker - Birmingham Mail - Mar. 28, 2015

Last edited:
Welcome to easy entertainment...
QID
Suedehead
Staircase
WPINOYB
Istanbul
Kiss Me A Lot
Neil Cassidy
Paris
Election banter
One of...
To Give..
Scandinavia
Not good enough for Harvest Records releases.. Can you name any of them?
Speedway with great IBEH refrain.
I'm not a...
Crashing Bores
Stop Me
Bull Fighter
In my beloved Ireland, Ireland, Ireland for fecks sake...
PATSE
MIM... Spam etc... K...F...C...is murder...
What She Said.
EDILS
And...
Remember me, but forget my fate...
More when home as battery dead.
FWD

He said More when home as battery dead? So weird. :squiffy: :D

Thanks for the review.

@jordmiller · 8m8 minutes ago
Home from, without doubt, one of the best gigs I've been to. Morrissey and Birmingham - brilliant.

CBJe-rSWYAA6G1j.jpg

Shared the lift in the Crowne Plaza with a lovely lady. Had a great chat turned out she was Julia who is involved with TTY.

Agree with Surface.... The troll knows nothing.
The place was rammed. It was nice explaining to the person next to me that Buffy was 74. They muttered a few remarks, but I did remind them that anything would be better than K. Young wailing! :)
What struck me as an 'old school' fan was how many young people were there and singing before and after the gig WPINOYB tracks.... I don't know if it's an age thing, but they were responding to the 'new stuff' like I did when Peel played Smiths stuff and tbf that's great..
My battery is trying its best to revive. It was nice to see so many nice people make the effort.
Kind regards,
FWD

why get defensive about what an anon has to say, what is of importance is that you enjoyed the show, singing along with the new songs. venue 2/3 full should be of no concern, but moz and his performance only.

why get defensive about what an anon has to say, what is of importance is that you enjoyed the show, singing along with the new songs. venue 2/3 full should be of no concern, but moz and his performance only.

Eh? No defence mechanisms here. Just support for someone saying the gig was full. I'm a lucid, grown adult and I saw with my own eyes a full Barclay Card Arena and I don't need to be told otherwise by 'anonymous' people.
Regards,
FWD

This gig would have been perfect had it not been for some of the c*nts in the crowd. I was literally on about the seventh row back and told to 'be quiet' when I started chanting "Morrissey Morrissey" pre gig. WTF? Who are these pricks?

This gig would have been perfect had it not been for some of the c*nts in the crowd. I was literally on about the seventh row back and told to 'be quiet' when I started chanting "Morrissey Morrissey" pre gig. WTF? Who are these pricks?

according to surface and his mate, they are a figment of your imagination.

Counteract ‏@counteractmag · 8m8 minutes ago
They don't get any better than that, Morrissey we love you! Review&photos from tonight's @BcardArena gig coming soon.

CBI6n7DW8AAHmnm.jpg

Tweeted setlist:

https://twitter.com/BenAspinall12

Queen is dead
Suedehead
Staircase
World peace
Istanbul
Kiss Me A Lot
Neal Cassady
Paris
One Of Our Own
Trouble intro into To Give
Scandinavia
Kill Me
Speedway
I'm not a man
Bores
Stop Me
Bullfighter
MIM
People The Same

He looks like a longhorn.

cow-texas-longhorn-153734156-617x416.jpg

Managed to get a piece of his shirt at the end. It was a bit of a fight though! That's two pieces of his shirt I have now... :)

How many bits of Morrissey's shirt do you guys have? I wonder what the record is?

I don't know about bits of shirt but a friend of mine has an entire Morrissey shirt intact.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom