Birmingham - Barclaycard Arena (Mar. 27, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Scandinavia / Speedway / I'm Not A Man / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / The Bullfighter Dies / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / What She Said // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Famous When Dead.

• Review by Adrian Caffery (4 of 5 stars) - Birmingham Mail
  • Review by Richard Franks; Photo Gallery by Jonathan Morgan (17 total) - Counteract

birmingham2.jpg
  • Photo by Jonathan Morgan, Counteract, posted by @counteract / Twitter. Link posted by docinwestchester.

birmingham.jpg
  • Photos by Daniel Robson (20 total) - A Music Blog, Yea? Link posted by docinwestchester.

Morrissey-Barclaycard-Arena-Birmingham-Daniel-Robson-1.jpg
  • Morrissey fans help busker - Birmingham Mail - Mar. 28, 2015

Last edited:
house was two thirds full, the seated sections were nicely obscured, crowd was more a murmur than anything else, texting throughout the new songs.

fedele__
4 minutes ago

Giving to #Morrissey the picture of my #tattoo #mozzarmy #truetoyou #birmingham .... @girl_racer get readi for #barcelona .... #videos by @leodoublel

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad others think the same. Was a great end of UK tour. I've not been well recently (although my oesophagus is ok) and I was attempting to capture pre-gig stuff and similar. Unfortunately, on a site with several hundred people arguing over nonsense, it appears that giving info asap to people isn't that important.
Very frustrating when you are trying to tell a website about stuff when it clearly wants info after the gig.
Moz was very on form tonight, I did the setlist, which you could of had as it happens (people moan on here if stuff isn't fresh...).
In other news... Drunken me proposed marriage to Amy... Forgetting I can't do the scissors....
FWD

I'm glad others think the same. Was a great end of UK tour. I've not been well recently (although my oesophagus is ok) and I was attempting to capture pre-gig stuff and similar. Unfortunately, on a site with several hundred people arguing over nonsense, it appears that giving info asap to people isn't that important.
Very frustrating when you are trying to tell a website about stuff when it clearly wants info after the gig.
Moz was very on form tonight, I did the setlist, which you could of had as it happens (people moan on here if stuff isn't fresh...).
In other news... Drunken me proposed marriage to Amy... Forgetting I can't do the scissors....
FWD
.[/QUOTE

I agree , great gig, crowd was fab. Btw I have Barrets, drop me a pm if you ever want to discuss

Hmmm. Birmingham, Alabama and Birmingham, England. Parallel universe? "I reckon".

Is that a Costco the day before Thanksgiving?

Let him and the others believe what they want. Those who where there and Morrissey know the reality

And the reality is that Morrissey smashed it out of the park in Brummie's back yard. Very bruised shoulders, the roughest show I can remember in quite a while, but memorable for a great performance tonight as well. Larger stage barrier gap but some made it in a mad charge at the end. Seats were about 80 percent full, perhaps a bit more. Floor, well rammed where I was and the shots I've seen tell the wider picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get a piece of his shirt at the end. It was a bit of a fight though! That's two pieces of his shirt I have now... :)

How many bits of Morrissey's shirt do you guys have? I wonder what the record is?

replacement shirt didnt seem to fit, had trouble buttoning it.

Back
Top Bottom