Birmingham - Barclaycard Arena (Mar. 27, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Scandinavia / Speedway / I'm Not A Man / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / The Bullfighter Dies / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / What She Said // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Famous When Dead.

• Review by Adrian Caffery (4 of 5 stars) - Birmingham Mail
  • Review by Richard Franks; Photo Gallery by Jonathan Morgan (17 total) - Counteract

birmingham2.jpg
  • Photo by Jonathan Morgan, Counteract, posted by @counteract / Twitter. Link posted by docinwestchester.

birmingham.jpg
  • Photos by Daniel Robson (20 total) - A Music Blog, Yea? Link posted by docinwestchester.

Morrissey-Barclaycard-Arena-Birmingham-Daniel-Robson-1.jpg
  • Morrissey fans help busker - Birmingham Mail - Mar. 28, 2015

Last edited:
This is ridiculous, no one believe this person. Ban his IP immediately!

I remember I saw morrissey in 1969. He was ace! He was wore cowboy boots and wad chewing tabacco and spitting it straight into the mouths of the blue rose society.

He actually played with a screen that showed Johnny Marr typing out his autobiography one letter at a time (lolz! Srsly you dont know how to touch type?) on a continuous loop.

I actually saw him in a smallish venue ( I think capacity like 60 or something?). To be fair the venue was repurposed from a kids party room to a concert. I must admit, if Im completely honest, there were heaps of empty seats in the playgym and a few kids whose names all had a 'ben' somewhere in the name ( names like Benjamin, Ben Jnr, Benji, Benja,Benta, Ben 10 etc etc - and they all wore white coats with red blood stains on them like they were butchers or something).

Setlist contained all the usuals:Alma mamma mantra, Sleet is Murderous (Only when its Rainin'), Your the one for me Catty, and Im not a Man ( Actually a girl trapped in a mans body).

He also threw his cowboy hat into the crowed; instead of the crowd trying to catch it they let it fall to the ground where it conveniently landed on Soloman Walkers head ( It was quite a relief as he was feeling a bit naked with his slowly balding head)

Yours Truly,

Benny 'The B Man' Butcher

mozers bald spot is bigger and more noticeable than solomans.

Well he's almost 56 years old. Would you rather he wear a hideous toupee?

He covers it up best he can and makes the most of his little quiff. Bless him.

Well he's almost 56 years old. Would you rather he wear a hideous toupee?

He covers it up best he can and makes the most of his little quiff. Bless him.

he and brett are still then and now my hair inspiration. i hope to look half as good as either at there age and im not far off from bretts

if he had been willing to invest, and not be so tight with a quid, he could have a high quality wig, like eltons johns, that even at a close distance you would be unable to distinguish; a quiff attached could easily be managed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom