Any tips for a fan who wants to meet morrissey

I hope when you tell a 55 year old man that he's in the final years of his life and all of these assumptions you've made, he slaps you.

theres honestly nothing like the feeling you get when legitimately attacked buy a person you just cant hit back because of nature or conditioning. its embarrassing

I hope when you tell a 55 year old man that he's in the final years of his life and all of these assumptions you've made, he slaps you

Did you understand what i meant
I meant that he should do what he loves and be who he wants, not feel that hes confinde to the persona he has created for him self
But the final years was maybe not that good to say
He not that old

- - - Updated - - -

Or be afraid to let down the mad fans
And you hope he slaps me
No Morrissey has more class he would have, If he did not agree kindly tell me so
Slapping is reserved for angry jerks like you

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to tell him that in these his final years to go to a quiet empty place and imagine that he is the only one on earth, his past does not exist nor those any body else for that matter. No lover no enemies no Thatcher
And think what does he want to do not whats expected of him. I see him as a trapped animal in a circle of fire. No joy in what he used to have. Hes always been unhappy but always with a passion and desire but he seems lost does he even belive in anti monarchy anti people, any more? Nothings changed, The world suffers in diffrent ways why does he cause his mental demise just to substain a image his starting to despise
Maybe he will find out in his final hour that he wants something completley else?

Now, whilst that may sound like sensible advice, I'm afraid that if you were lucky enough to meet Morrissey, and he deigned to stop for 5 seconds to talk to you, he would have walked off and given his security goons the signal to remove you after a couple of sentences of that. He's really not going to want to hear that he is a 'trapped animal in a circle of fire, with no joy in what he used to have'.

Save yourself from a VERY embarrassing situation, and stay the hell away from him.

Thats why IF i ever meet him an tell him this, he can correct me if he feels so
Plus we do know a darn lot about him. He has been in the public for long

- - - Updated - - -

Now, whilst that may sound like sensible advice, I'm afraid that if you were lucky enough to meet Morrissey, and he deigned to stop for 5 seconds to talk to you, he would have walked off and given his security goons the signal to remove you after a couple of sentences of that. He's really not going to want to hear that he is a 'trapped animal in a circle of fire, with no joy in what he used to have'.

Save yourself from a VERY embarrassing situation, and stay the hell away from him.
Oh i could not help myself....

- - - Updated - - -

It might sound Harsh but i love him dearly
And it comes from a good place

If you think for a second this song is about a prison in Ireland, then you are f***ing stupid. Something is strangling him.

Maybe i should rephrase my advice

- - - Updated - - -

If you think for a second this song is about a prison in Ireland, then you are f***ing stupid. Something is strangling him.

What do you mean crystal with somethings strangling him

Maybe i should rephrase my advice

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean crystal with somethings strangling him

For more information, see lines 3 and 4.

If i do meet him ill make sure that he does not hold any hot bevreges in his hand
Sry for misspelling

I've met him once but i did not know shit about the smiths only a little about his solo stuff.
But now that i have Discoverd the smiths i really need to meet him, i have questions and i must tell him how much the smiths changed me
So any tips on how to meet him personally.
I need to get things of my chest
Skulk around L.A maybe?

Sorry but how can you have just discovered The Smiths but suddenly know so much grow up.

Not just now, dont take it word by word about a couple of months ago
And i know so much because iam i genius

What do you expect him to do, when you impart your wisdom? Do you expect him to suddenly say "You're exactly right! That's what's been strangling me all these years! I'm going to shave off what's left of my quiff, come out of the closet, stop spending all my time being a grouchy old bastard, and release a dubstep album. Thank you so much for putting me straight"?

This person wouldn't make it past Damon anyways, so I'm not worried about him meeting Morrissey.

Me or anonymous

- - - Updated - - -

What do you expect him to do, when you impart your wisdom? Do you expect him to suddenly say "You're exactly right! That's what's been strangling me all these years! I'm going to shave off what's left of my quiff, come out of the closet, stop spending all my time being a grouchy old bastard, and release a dubstep album. Thank you so much for putting me straight"?

I would tell you to f*** of but i can not stop laughing

- - - Updated - - -

Me or anonymous

- - - Updated - - -

I would tell you to f*** of but i can not stop laughing

The dubstep remark was brilliant
PS hes alredy out of the closet hes a "humansexual"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god you made my day

Last time i was in gay bar, i got kicked out for being too camp....
I was demanding to hear girls and boys and to be served sushi on Elton Johns naked body

THIS. Thank you for the laugh. I read "Girls and Boys" and confused it with the Bryan Ferry album, "Boys and Girls" which just made it all the more funny. Not mocking Ferry, great album, but the gay bar could be playing Dannii Minogue as well. "All wanna do! All wanna do is touch you!"

"Any tips for a fan who wants to meet Morrissey." Hire a private dick.

This thread has quickly become one of the creepiest ones ever to grace Morrissey-Solo.com. Seriously. Creepy.

Back
Top Bottom