Any tips for a fan who wants to meet morrissey

Funny stuff people, but i still wish i could get some solid advice

Do you think he hasn't heard from numerous people how much his music means to him?

Don't bother him. He's a human being who deserves privacy.

Besides, he hasn't let any fans near him in months. People tried in LA and didn't get past damon.

I've met him once but i did not know shit about the smiths only a little about his solo stuff.
But now that i have Discoverd the smiths i really need to meet him, i have questions and i must tell him how much the smiths changed me
So any tips on how to meet him personally.
I need to get things of my chest
Skulk around L.A maybe?

tip:"Don't get your hopes up."

I asked for tips on how to meet him, not to stay away. If you got no tips dont bother posting.
Further more i would not bagger him about songmeanings. I just want to tell him that i think of him constantly and he helpt me tru A difficult period and that he showed me that music were not all about catchy tunes
I dont want to go to my grave regretting that i did not get clarification on somethings. Its really eating me up inside

You want to tell him he's shown you music is not all about catchy tunes? he'll love that. They're right leave him alone.

Did you guys read my post from before? IF you are just going to say leave him alone. Then dont bother posting anything ive heard IT before!!!!!!!. Also, of course If i meet him again i wont bagger him with same ol fan stuff. Its hard to post what you want to say to him on this forum in a tiny post, with out getting attacked by the bunch of ready to mock me hyenas on this forum. Your forced to have an explanation for why you want to meet him. That why my post sounded dum fandomish.
Once ill meet him i know what ill say

- - - Updated - - -

Im starting to agree with morrissey about this forum

- - - Updated - - -

I think i just have to rely on destiny to help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys read my post from before? IF you are just going to say leave him alone. Then dont bother posting anything ive heard IT before!!!!!!!. Also, of course If i meet him again i wont bagger him with same ol fan stuff. Its hard to post what you want to say to him on this forum, with out getting attacked by the bunch of ready to mock me hyenas on this forum.
I have some advice for him...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You have advice for Morrissey?!

Did you guys read my post from before? IF you are just going to say leave him alone. Then dont bother posting anything ive heard IT before!!!!!!!. Also, of course If i meet him again i wont bagger him with same ol fan stuff. Its hard to post what you want to say to him on this forum in a tiny post, with out getting attacked by the bunch of ready to mock me hyenas on this forum. Your forced to have an explanation for why you want to meet him. That why my post sounded dum fandomish.
Once ill meet him i know what ill say

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

Yes, a millionaire with fans that queue at 2am at his shows really needs advice.
Well the advice is not about that. And money and fans dont give you happiness
Its about something else not the crap that people unusally pester him about

- - - Updated - - -

Well Said Eurydice

I should probably add that it may be very difficult to actually get to him though. He has security, even when he's flying solo. If the stars align and "it" happens, be prepared to be disappointed and/or blocked by surly men who, sadly, won't care for your agenda. I'd hate for you to get your hopes up and to have him so close only to be dismissed. I imagine that would be one of the most depressing things.

A simple thing as talking to someone, becomes so hard
And sadly i'm a hopeless optimist who belives i will one day have a live changing talk with him.
I feel i wasted My oppertunity
(Sorry for any misspellings, english is not my first language)

A simple thing as talking to someone, becomes so hard
And sadly i'm a hopeless optimist who belives i will one day have a live changing talk with him.
I feel i wasted My oppertunity
(Sorry for any misspellings, english is not my first language)

What advice do you want to give him? I'm really curious. You could post it here, on the off chance he reads it, and even if he doesn't - it might help someone else.

go to the mandarin oriental in Knightsbridge or pizza express on dean street.

What advice do you want to give him? I'm really curious. You could post it here, on the off chance he reads it, and even if he doesn't - it might help someone else.

Edit: Erased My post on the count that it sounded crazy and just stupid. I don't have any advice for moz

There just so much mening anyone can give to their life, or to life in general. Sooner or later. Who ever we are, rockstar or waiter we will fall rutins and follow the patterns of life that is hardwired in our brains
But why do we have to follow trough with the patter people laied out for us or the pattern we started for our self

There just so much mening anyone can give to their life, or to life in general. Sooner or later. Who ever we are, rockstar or waiter we will fall rutins and follow the patterns of life that is hardwired in our brains
But why do we have to follow the patter people lay out for us or the pattern we started for our self

I hope when you tell a 55 year old man that he's in the final years of his life and all of these assumptions you've made, he slaps you.

Back
Top Bottom