Any tips for a fan who wants to meet morrissey

T

Tynamuna

Edit: i made this thread along time ago. I'm erasing My account now but i could not get this thread gone. I apologies for all My crazy posts in this thread. I don't know what i was thinking. I was just super obsessed with moz then. Don't ever want to give moz any advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Please leave him alone. The last thing he wants is a fan coming up to him in a restaurant asking him song meanings.

I asked for tips on how to meet him, not to stay away. If you got no tips dont bother posting.
Further more i would not bagger him about songmeanings. I just want to tell him that i think of him constantly and he helpt me tru A difficult period and that he showed me that music were not all about catchy tunes
I dont want to go to my grave regretting that i did not get clarification on somethings. Its really eating me up inside

Gay bars, Oscar Wilde readings, James Dean Conventions, cemeteries...

Last time i was in gay bar, i got kicked out for being too camp....
I was demanding to hear girls and boys and to be served sushi on Elton Johns naked body

Yea i know my jokes are horrible. I make Adam Sandler look like John cleese

Club or places he enjoys to visit
Pardon My stalker talk...

- - - Updated - - -

John Cleese is not dead...

And i even spoke to you and said, If you got any tips, then why arent you telling me....

Make sure you are a)male, and b) Mexican. If you aren't already both of those, get cosmetic surgery first.
Then learn how to play an instrument, hang around in seedy LA bars and wait for one of his band to get sacked. He'll call you when it's your time.

Finally a great suggestion, i was saving My money to get my tits done, but know ill just get my penis done, learn spanish and to play the guitar
Any paticular bars?

Finally a great suggestion, i was saving My money to get my tits done, but know ill just get my penis done, learn spanish and to play the guitar
Any paticular bars?

Just play a few Red Hot Chili Peppers songs very badly.

Make sure you are a)male, and b) Mexican. If you aren't already both of those, get cosmetic surgery first.
Then learn how to play an instrument, hang around in seedy LA bars and wait for one of his band to get sacked. He'll call you when it's your time.

That's it. You win the thread. Close it down.

Funny stuff people, but i still wish i could get some solid advice

Back
Top Bottom