TTY: Belfast clip by Sam Esty Rayner

Dairy ! Milk ! Cheese ! MURDER . Is Uncle Steve feeling up to it tonight or is he all cheesed out ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Meat is murder. Vegetarianism is the only way to be. We might put a little bit of milk in our tea and have the occasional piece of cheese. We are not perfect but we do what we can. Being Vegan is even better. But like I said, we are not perfect. But at least we don't eat meat. The number of Vegans and Vegetarians is on the increase around the world and it's clear for everyone to see why.

Why are you bothered Benny? I am here you are not. It's me who should be concerned.

Last edited:
These videos are great. Kind of fun to get a behind the scenes access.

BB: Dairy Milk (chocolate) and a cheese sarnies are great! You can have the pork chop and glue it to YOUR face if you like.

have the been able to slap a rubber worm on that wheel puncture?

Are you sure Surface ? (Enjoy your night)
Check back tmrw and we'll review the shenanigans.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yep Bennie, last time I came here was when pj Harvey supported, the attendance was pitiful. Tonight was 70 to 90 percent full with a brilliant atmosphere and no black curtains.

Set list went down very well. Staircase was very well received which surprised me. People go on about him being a fading star but there were six of us tonight and four had never seen him before and were left very impressed.

Great video, thanks. Though the images are painful to watch of course, i like that the distance to the stage keeps everything in perspective.
Giant Cinemascope slaughterhouse perspective? Id say thats the normal distance to the stage for the arena tbh.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom