is KMAL the worst morrissey single ever?

bland, unimaginative instantly forgettable weak rubbish, is alain whyte doing any solo projects I wonder?

hmmmmmmm. Worst? Not sure about that. "Roy's Keen"? "I Just Want To See the Boy Happy"? "That's How People Grow Up"? Mind you, I do enjoy these songs from time-to-time, but clearly not his strongest work to be featured as singles.

It's probably the catchiest Morrissey single ever, if that counts as an answer. Had it been released a year ago as the lead single for the album and promoted with major TV appearances that didn't get cancelled, then it could have been a very big hit, IMO.

It's probably the catchiest Morrissey single ever, if that counts as an answer. Had it been released a year ago as the lead single for the album and promoted with major TV appearances that didn't get cancelled, then it could have been a very big hit, IMO.

Agreed. A real missed opportunity I feel. I fear this iTunes version won't even chart, especially if there's no extras.

hmmmmmmm. Worst? Not sure about that. "Roy's Keen"? "I Just Want To See the Boy Happy"? "That's How People Grow Up"? Mind you, I do enjoy these songs from time-to-time, but clearly not his strongest work to be featured as singles.

I quite liked "Boy Happy"..

I think it's the obvious choice of single from WPINOYB, it's catchy, commercial and a little bit risque. But above all, it's bloody brilliant.

f*** no! It's one of my most played tracks from the last record.

I'd say the worst single ever was probably 'World Peace is None of Your Business', which got to #83 in the UK hit parade, if memory serves.
I don't expect KMAL to do any better.

I think it's excellent! Had it been released last summer with some proper promotion it could have been a big crossover hit for him.

its sweet but could be childishly prudishly risque if you wanted to see a wink. its really catchy and playful like when he shouts and then lazily mumbles all in the same line and the staircase up down march and string slide solo in the middle bit. a shame of a missed opportunity but this is just gonna go under mosts radar. its to late for it to chart or do anything like that

I love it. It's a fantastic song. A real foot tapper. To ask if it's the worst song ever, well, it's not really a competent question is it?

:rofl:

weak attempt to compromise latest tty news

:rofl:

hatred will get you nowhere :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom