Belfast - Odyssey Arena (Mar. 24, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Istanbul / Meat is Murder / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / I'm Not A Man / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said / Scandinavia / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist (may not be in correct order) provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
My twin brother and I went to both the Dublin and Belfast gig and have to say while Morrissey and the band were fantastic, certain ''fans'' leave a lot to be desired. Openly talking during pretty much anything that isn't a Smiths greatest hit. (Some that called for TIALTNGO, Charming Man etc didn't even seem to recognize What She Said) People seem to think if they buy tickets for a ''Morrissey'' WPINOYB show in 2015 that they'll get a skinny lad from Stretford, waving flowers playing a greatest hits set. Having said that, met some real genuine fans and people both before and during the gig. Jackie from Sale, I hope you had a good trip home.

World peace was a load of SHIT ! And there is the answer to the SHIT 'Arena tour' !
The KingDum has spoken !
All is not well in " Camp Steven " be sure of that and if you are making plans for Friday ? Make sure you have a ' plan B ' you poor souls.

Forget not that I Benny of the KingDum did my best to forewarn people of all this nonsense.

Now then ! Who wants to tell me different ? Who says this has been a huge success for Silly Steven Tosserrey ?

Pack yer bags Steven Cheeseman and get the feck out you Crank Fraud .

God save the Queen

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Jesse's a nice man, he just has beady eyes.

And don't forget how terrible he is in Morrissey's band as a guitarist and "composer".

No one person ruins classic Smiths/Moz songs like Jesse does.

And don't forget how terrible he is in Morrissey's band as a guitarist and "composer".

No one person ruins classic Smiths/Moz songs like Jesse does.

There are so many stories I could tell, but won't.

I thought Moz was in a really bad mood last night.. I dunno why, maybe it was the shit crowd?

He actually didn't end up saying much, just something about sharing a birthday with George Best, and the usual rant against 'x-factory' and 'britain really hasn't got talent' before launching into 'crashing bores' and then the speel about buying the meat is murder stencil and spray-painting the city to make 'belfast even more beautiful'...

Then when he came back out for the encore, he took the mircophone and just said 'goodbye' before playing Irish blood..

I personally thought the sound was a little off in the arena, but I know others there who didn't agree with me on that. The band even kinda ruined some of their own songs and I don't think Moz was giving 100%.. I think there was something else happening there that I'm unaware of, but Moz looked angry all night to me...

Dublin, in my eyes, was a better gig..

Yeah, fair summary. He wasn't chatty but wasn't in the mood. I thought his voice was top notch to be honest, but the crowd was shit. Saw him in Waterfront few years ago and atmosphere was similar. It's generally a much older crowd, only wanting to hear Smiths tracks.

Dublin is ALWAYS significantly better - Olympia a few years and The Point a decade ago being my favourites.

The saddest part, when he went off pre-encore, the 'Morrissey' chant was lukewarm at best!

- - - Updated - - -

My twin brother and I went to both the Dublin and Belfast gig and have to say while Morrissey and the band were fantastic, certain ''fans'' leave a lot to be desired. Openly talking during pretty much anything that isn't a Smiths greatest hit. (Some that called for TIALTNGO, Charming Man etc didn't even seem to recognize What She Said) People seem to think if they buy tickets for a ''Morrissey'' WPINOYB show in 2015 that they'll get a skinny lad from Stretford, waving flowers playing a greatest hits set. Having said that, met some real genuine fans and people both before and during the gig. Jackie from Sale, I hope you had a good trip home.

Bingo - he really shouldn't bother with Belfast.

No, he wouldn't be so stupid. He trolled Glasgow but wouldn't dare troll Belfast. So, Morrissey thinks Scotland should have the right to a separate nation on the island of Britain without being forced to be British, but the Northern Irish don't have that right on the neighbouring island of Ireland and should be forced from identification as British into identifying as Irish? He also failed to mention this onstage in Dublin. It would have been priceless if he'd lectured the Republic of Ireland about how they should add the cost of re-uniting with the north of the island to bankruptcy to German and French bankers. Is he domiciled for personal taxation in Britain, the Republic of Ireland or Switzerland? If the latter, then these questions and the peace process are none of his business.

best
BB

There is no "neighbouring island", it's the same island.

There is no "neighbouring island", it's the same island.

Geography is clearly not your strong point. Whilst there is a tunnel connecting the island of Britain with the European continental mainland, there is no connection with the island of Ireland. Thicko.

best
BB

Geography is clearly not your strong point. Whilst there is a tunnel connecting the island of Britain with the European continental mainland, there is no connection with the island of Ireland. Thicko.

best
BB

But then a flair for prose and cogent criticism isn't YOUR strong point, as you never tire of demonstrating. "Thicko" indeed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom