Belfast - Odyssey Arena (Mar. 24, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Istanbul / Meat is Murder / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / I'm Not A Man / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said / Scandinavia / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist (may not be in correct order) provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
15 seconds of What She Said

15 seconds of Everyday Is Like Sunday

15 seconds of Stop Me

Last edited by a moderator:
Look! No cheese!

CA5jekZW4AACF_e.jpg

Jo Hatty ‏@JoHatty · 2m2 minutes ago
Morrissey was absolutely great tonight! Sounded great! even with the flamenco :D Loved it! Respect! #MeatIsMurder

Chips, onion rings or veggie burger ?
Is that it ? Is that how healthy his lifestyle is ? No wonder he's always ill, yet again another epic fail by the junk-food-etarian
I suspect the cheese paninis must have been sold at another vendor, what a crankfrand !
What a crank performing in the back yard of McDonalds European killing plant ! L O L again !
Now then black curtains and empty seats please ! ( hurry up sam )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Ok, haven't posted in a while ~ so I'm sure to repeat some obvious stuff.

Crowd was fairly full but not a full house. Set list was standard....Opened with TQID, Suedehead, Staircase etc.....

What She Said, Stop Me, Meat is Murder were the other Smith's tracks. Sunday, Speedway, Crashing Bores, Throwing Arms around Paris, Scandinavia. Usual album tracks Istanbul, Bullfighter Dies, Not A Man etc.

Encore was Irish Blood, English Heart.

Morrissey's voice was exceptional, the crowd was not. Didn't engage until Every Day Is Like Sunday about 7 tracks in. Atmosphere not great, I felt.

Meat is Murder was well received, video and all.

Speedway seemed subdued but congrats to the guy(girl?) in the white top for getting to Mos past the line! Of security.

Pity about the poor crowd because the man himself was excellent.
(Nice touch seeing Fade To Grey in the pre show montage)

SET LIST: (Maybe the wrong order? and ADD CRASHING BORES!!!!! to list)

1. THE QUEEN IS DEAD
2. SUEDEHEAD
3. STAIRCASE
4. WORLD PEACE...
5. KISS ME A LOT
6. PARIS
7. SUNDAY
8. STOP ME...
9. TO GIVE (THE REASON I LIVE)
10. ISTANBUL
11. MEAT...
12. EARTH IS THE...
13. I'M NOT A MAN
14. CRASHING BORES
15. WHAT SHE SAID (RUBBER RING)
16. SCANDINAVIA
17. BULLFIGHTER
18. SPEEDWAY

ENCORE
19. IRISH BLOOD...

Chips, onion rings or veggie burger ?
Is that it ? Is that how healthy his lifestyle is ? No wonder he's always ill, yet again another epic fail by the junk-food-etarian
I suspect the cheese paninis must have been sold at another vendor, what a crankfrand !
What a crank performing in the back yard of McDonalds European killing plant ! L O L again !
Now then black curtains and empty seats please ! ( hurry up sam )

true, he seems intent on making his fans adopt a strict diet, with only a couple of options. while his fans become gaunt he gets chubbier by the show. how is that possible? does ingest onion chips?

Ok, haven't posted in a while ~ so I'm sure to repeat some obvious stuff.

Crowd was fairly full but not a full house. Set list was standard....Opened with TQID, Suedehead, Staircase etc.....

What She Said, Stop Me, Meat is Murder were the other Smith's tracks. Sunday, Speedway, Crashing Bores, Throwing Arms around Paris, Scandinavia. Usual album tracks Istanbul, Bullfighter Dies, Not A Man etc.

Encore was Irish Blood, English Heart.

Morrissey's voice was exceptional, the crowd was not. Didn't engage until Every Day Is Like Sunday about 7 tracks in. Atmosphere not great, I felt.

Meat is Murder was well received, video and all.

Speedway seemed subdued but congrats to the guy(girl?) in the white top for getting to Mos past the line! Of security.

Pity about the poor crowd because the man himself was excellent.
(Nice touch seeing Fade To Grey in the pre show montage)

Great review sounds like another flat Pancake Tuesday in line with all the others ! Ha ha ha ! R O F L !

Don't forget to post the empty seats footage sammy when your not busy being famous.
L O L

You were there, as always, Benny? No, of course you weren't. You and Bummie and Barleycunt must hate those pictures showing arenas packed full of people having a great time because it totally disproves your infantile "no tickets sold, fans deserting him, career over" narrative. What's it like to spend so much time here to so little effect? Does mummy know you use the internet unsupervised?

true, he seems intent on making his fans adopt a strict diet, with only a couple of options. while his fans become gaunt he gets chubbier by the show. how is that possible? does ingest onion chips?
Are you one of those people who think only meat can make you fat?

Every tour he gains weight a week or so in. While it isn't easy eating healthy and exercising on the road, Matt and Jesse don't seem to have a problem staying slim.

Oh good! He brought back To Give (The Reason I Live). I'd love a studio recorded version of that.

It truly baffles me to see "To Give (The Reason I Live)" return. Of ALL the songs in his cannon, why he forces this one on an arena crowd is quite strange indeed. I've seen this song done several times in 1500 - 3000 capacity venues, and people are either 1) dead to the world, or 2) running for the vegetable burger and beer stands. Hard to imagine this working any better in front of 8,000+. Can't we all agree this is pretty much the worst song he has ever picked for a live cover?

[Queue the two people who respectively argue 1) "it's HIS show man! He can play what he likes!" and 2) "He sings it so passionately! You just don't get it!"]

Last edited:
Looked like a good gig.
Is it an Irish thing: onion rings costing more than chips?
Looking forward to Brum.
Any info on the single being one of his quips/true and any footage?
Regards,
FWD

Big deal. A pic of the old lady president of England looking all crazy sticking up her middle fingers. This may even be construed as cool by some people. Where is the pic of naked Morrissey covering up her mouth with his hand. Why didn't he open with Irish Blood instead of having it as the encore and leaving the venue faster than devouring a plate of spaghetti at some West Hollywood Italian restaurant? I thought he had bigger balls than this. I guess those Orange Army bastards must be real psychos.

BTW, I bet he had the battered onion rings for the post gig meal. Onion rings aren't "Irish" They are consumed in mass quantities by descendants of English immigrants in places like Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, Kentucky...etc. You Brits don't even know your own history.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom