Birmingham Aftershow Morrissey Disco

A

Anonymous

Hi all, anyone know of an aftershow Morrissey/Smiths party happening this Friday?

Thanks

Yes, there is an 'official' aftershow party (I'm not really sure why it's official, mind you, as I don't think Moz himself has anything to do with it). It has been sold out for weeks, and loads of people are struggling to find tickets. Think they booked the wrong venue, as they probably could have sold twice as many tickets.

https://www.wegottickets.com/event/305063

Birmingham Afterparty

After the gig on Friday, there will be a Morrissey Special at The Dog and Doublet in Wolverhampton. It's on the same street as Moz performed his first solo gig. Free entry!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: Birmingham Afterparty!

Isn't that about 20 miles away from the venue though? No offence, but it's not exactly convenient location to get to for an aftershow, is it?

Re: Birmingham Afterparty!

Isn't that about 20 miles away from the venue though? No offence, but it's not exactly convenient location to get to for an aftershow, is it?

A £2 train ticket and a 15 minute train journey away? Certainly worth it for an evening of non stop Moz!

The sold out thing is also some distance from the venue. I have tickets, but there's a good chance that I'll dodge it. Purely because my hotel in near the venue and I have plans for the rest of the weekend.

There is a pre meet at a pub called the Malt House, which is close to the venue. Starting at 3pm, which is a tad early for me!

Back
Top Bottom