Morrissey's on stage shirt

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have idea of who/what company makes the v-neck shirts Morrissey has been wearing on stage during the 2015 tour?

Thanks

Dries Van Noten

Not my favorite look of all time, but better than the white tracksuit I suppose.

They must make them for him, because he keeps wearing new colours and they haven't made the shirts since 2013.

Did he get some kind of multi-buy deal? He must have dozens of the things. Personally, I think they look bloody awful.

Did he get some kind of multi-buy deal? He must have dozens of the things. Personally, I think they look bloody awful.

They don't even make them anymore! Did he buy 100 3 years ago?

He changes into an older shirt before the short toss, though.

I adore him...so I always feel as if I'm a petty woman to talk about little things like his baggy jeans or those dreadful shirts, but...yea...those shirts are not to my liking. They pucker in all the wrong places and add bulk to his fantastic frame. I do wish he'd consider a more tailored top and some different trousers. I miss his preppy look, paired with jeans, from the YatQ and YoR days. Just once, I'd wish he'd take up that look again while he still is on the stage. Heck, I'd even take his flashy, patterned tops again over the Van Noten ones.

Just a strange tidbit of information, but if you take the sightseeing bus in Antwerp you pass by (on the right side) the original Dries Van Noten store.
I know because as I was looking out the window, the store magically appeared to my surprise. :D

I'm not a fan of these currant shirts either. He's been wearing them for two or more tours now. Surely it's time for a change. I quite liked the shirts with the frilly bits down the front. I think he wore different colour variations of them for a while before these ones. I especially liked the black and white one he wore during Glastonbury 2011.

Last edited:
I don't know why he keeps wearing the same outfits every tour. I was really hoping he had bought some new shirts when he was seen in Barney's with Damon in LA, but I guess not.

I'm not a fan of these currant shirts either. He's been wearing them for two or more tours now. Surely it's time for a change. I quite liked the shirts with the frilly bits down the front. I think he wore different colour variations of them for a while before these ones. I Especially the liked thr black and white one he wore during Glastonbury 2011.

I love those button-downs with the collars. I miss him in pink. Oh, Lord...Morrissey in pink. Black and white is great, too. Very nice, very nice.

He's rocking the Paulie Gualtieri look.

It's not a good look but perhaps he/ Damon can't be arsed ironing anymore

He's rocking the Paulie Gualtieri look.

It's not a good look but perhaps he/ Damon can't be arsed ironing anymore

I held the shirt and its silk-needs to be ironed. He may send them out at the hotel.

I held the shirt and its silk-needs to be ironed. He may send them out at the hotel.
Hang on - Morrissey wears silk shirts? Um....hello. Silk worms getting boiled to death so he can wear a nice shirt? Really?
As if cheese-gate wasn't bad enough!

It's a chevron on his shirt. It's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom