Glasgow - SSE Hydro (Mar. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / Yes, I Am Blind / Trouble Loves Me / Scandinavia / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat is Murder // Speedway

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Somebody reports that the audience booed Morrissey after 'Meat Is Murder'. I find this both amusing and a sign that his wider audience won't put up with his Cheesetarian propaganda. You refer to 'context' yet fail to explain what you mean. I'm sure Morrissey will remember being booed in Glasgow. Suddenly the reports of 'no encore' make sense! During the song Morrissey apparently changed the words to include "do you even care?". The booing would suggest that some of his audience are no longer interested in his crude emotional manipulations or they are aware of his cheezy panini secret life. I think this is something to note and celebrate! Well done Glasgow!!!!

best
BB

Have you had a nice weekend? How was the eclipse? Is the moon made of cheese? Have you been posting meaningless drivel on the tour section of the Morrissey solo website again?

The doctors will be disappointed they thought you were near to full recovery. Mind you I suppose Gary Rowett's sending-off was complete madness too.

The context being a "small minority", as you well know.
Your collective congratulation for the people of Glasgow therefore requires amendment..."well done small section of dissenters..."

I suspect the booing was more likely due to booze and machismo, rather than flag waving in support of the plethora of Morrissey grievances that you pathetically flog here at five minute intervals...but of course, you have a life...

Have you had a nice weekend? How was the eclipse? Is the moon made of cheese? Have you been posting meaningless drivel on the tour section of the Morrissey solo website again?

The doctors will be disappointed they thought you were near to full recovery. Mind you I suppose Gary Rowett's sending-off was complete madness too.

I've really enjoyed this weekend. It's warm, we've planted a few things in the garden and I've had mega-lols on this site. Imagine if you all had the balls to actually ignore me? I might stop.....might......but probably not. Why? Why not? It exercising the mind and the rib-case when I LOL! at the latest pleas to stop. I guess I could be doing something more worthwhile, like being booed onstage after singing a stupid song about how eating meat is murder but eating cheese is ok enough to not even mention.

Goodnight.

best
BB

The context being a "small minority", as you well know.
Your collective congratulation for the people of Glasgow therefore requires amendment..."well done small section of dissenters..."

I suspect the booing was more likely due to booze and machismo, rather than flag waving in support of the plethora of Morrissey grievances that you pathetically flog here at five minute intervals...but of course, you have a life...

It's a shame Morrissey didn't demand the house lights be turned up and the dissenters be found. It made my day to read that he got some 'feedback' and I've no doubt he's still fuming about it. Yes, I have a life which is enriched by mocking Morrissey and his extremes in between watching telly and reading other stuff on the web. And reading books. I love a good book.

Goodnight.

best
BB

It's idiotic because it's none of his business. He doesn't live in Scotland. Nor does David Bowie. Or Sean Connery. Morrissey was just trolling the audience. How unpleasant to raise division between the pro and anti independence factions of the audience who'd paid money for an evening out, not to be lectured by a clownish tax exile about their country's future. He appears to live in Switzerland, does he stick his nose in their constitutional affairs? What a tosser.

best
BB

He visits his house in Switzerland 5 times a year because it's beautiful and peaceful

He pays taxes on all income he makes wherever he tours. You devote an awful lot of time finding negative things to say about someone who is richer, more talented, more adored and probably better looking than you.

It's a shame Morrissey didn't demand the house lights be turned up and the dissenters be found. It made my day to read that he got some 'feedback' and I've no doubt he's still fuming about it. Yes, I have a life which is enriched by mocking Morrissey and his extremes in between watching telly and reading other stuff on the web. And reading books. I love a good book.

Goodnight.

best
BB

Best

Yours faithfully

Kind Regards,

In deepest sympathy.

. Yes, I have a life which is enriched by mocking Morrissey and his extremes in between watching telly and reading other stuff on the web.

Ar least you're finally being open about your real intention for coming to this site, so I'd say that's progress, even if it does seem like awfully sad pastime for a grown man to admit to.

Do you think when the tours are done and dusted and he's at home in his posh Swiss chalet he sits on the rug scoffing some Milka in a silk robe and visits this site moaning to Damon?

Do you think when the tours are done and dusted and he's at home in his posh Swiss chalet he sits on the rug scoffing some Milka in a silk robe and visits this site moaning to Damon?

Moaning to damon or because of damon?

He visits his house in Switzerland 5 times a year because it's beautiful and peaceful

He pays taxes on all income he makes wherever he tours. You devote an awful lot of time finding negative things to say about someone who is richer, more talented, more adored and probably better looking than you.

Good God. I'm from Switzerland and there are minimum three different hotels he frequents when he's there. My best friend is working in one of them. And he isn't there every year even though he says so.

Here you go. Really bad audio quality but hopefully you can see yourself, haha.

[video]https://youtu.be/32_QTrYPUIw[/video]

^ This was the encore. You can see the band and Morrissey come back on stage, I'd call that an encore.

3 minutes in you see my little bearded face absolutely chuffed to bits haha!

2:12 is the lad i helped up as well. This is brilliant, can't thank you enough.

He doesn't live in Switzerland. He does not have a home in Switzerland.

Stop playing Brit/Euro accountant Brits and Euros...."oh he doesn't have to pay taxes because he lives in Switzerland, Ireland, Portugal, Turkey...etc Does it ever end?

HE LIVES IN MALIBU WITH NANCY and don't ask me for the street name and say I am delusional because I don't post the name of the street. Would you if you knew?

I've really enjoyed this weekend. It's warm, we've planted a few things in the garden and I've had mega-lols on this site. Imagine if you all had the balls to actually ignore me? I might stop.....might......but probably not. Why? Why not? It exercising the mind and the rib-case when I LOL! at the latest pleas to stop. I guess I could be doing something more worthwhile, like being booed onstage after singing a stupid song about how eating meat is murder but eating cheese is ok enough to not even mention.

Goodnight.

best
BB

Good for you Brummie, I had a great weekend as well, reading some fantastic reviews of gigs to date, which has put me in a great mood for Birmingham. Also fitted in the local half marathon yesterday which for the first time I ran with my wife. Very proud of her as its her first one. Need to get in shape for a full one now in June, so plenty of meat and cheese for me, for the next couple of months.

Who Morrissey or BrummieBoy?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom