Glasgow - SSE Hydro (Mar. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / Yes, I Am Blind / Trouble Loves Me / Scandinavia / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat is Murder // Speedway

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Brilliant gig. Actually can't sleep now because of it. New stuff sounded brilliant live and enough oldies to keep older fans happy.

Storm in a teacup over his comments on the referendum, I was centre stage pit and it got cheers for as long as I could hear. Glasgow a dodgy crowd though, half crowd singing 'wicked witch is dead' and half scorning. Istanbul, suedehead, everday, speedway, staircase all sounded phenomenal.

Morrissey very forthcoming took several letters from audience.

Does anyone have video of speedway?? Managed to jump the barriers and get a handshake centre stage about 2mins in, denim jacket brown hair. Would be great to see it.

Peace and love.

Xxx

What She Said/Rubber Ring was brilliant, Yes i am blind also a highlight, voice was superb and band also, he hasnt lost his touch!!

bitter and know it all, sounds just like you, I enjoyed the show but I'm not going to lie and say it's the best I've seen because it wasn't, mostly due to venue/ crowd not moz
Some people enjoyed it more..
So what?
Where you at Manchester Apollo for A Song From Under The Floorboards?
Or the marble amphitheatre at Florence Opera House for the instrumental Let Me Kiss You?
Or the crowd v security boxing during the whole gig at Milan Opera House?
The walk off in Liverpool?
The beach in Grado for your favourite, I know It's Over?

There's always someone somewhere with a big nose who knows...

Some people enjoyed it more..
So what?
Where you at Manchester Apollo for A Song From Under The Floorboards?
Or the marble amphitheatre at Florence Opera House for the instrumental Let Me Kiss You?
Or the crowd v security boxing during the whole gig at Milan Opera House?
The walk off in Liverpool?
The beach in Grado for your favourite, I know It's Over?

There's always someone somewhere with a big nose who knows...
Sorry for having an opinion about a gig I've just been to, you've got a lot to say for someone who wasn't there, where were you? " a big nose who knows" says it all

I was at the gig- fantastic.

The referendum comment really ignited the crowd- massive applause.

He followed that with Yes I Am Blind- heartbreaking.

Meat Is Murder is maybe the most astounding piece of performance art I've ever seen. Stunning, really stunning. Showed the pricks beside me who turned their back on it and continued chatting and laughing up for what they are: ignorant bastards.

Then, after Meat Is Murder, for the encore (yes, this was the encore), to reappear in a red shirt the exact colour of the lighting for Meat Is Murder and play Speedway. Unbelievable.

He sounded phenomenal- sound of the band was muddy for the first three or four songs then was pretty good: Morrissey sounded crystal clear and excellent all night.

Ask me anything!

apart from referendum what else he had told? :)

In bed excited about flying to Belfast in the morning...
Opinions are fine of course but why belittle someone else's expeirience in the process?

Opinions are fine of course but why belittle someone else's expeirience in the process?

Mate you'll have a fantastic time. Tonight was phenomenal, honestly.

The same people who are comparing about the pit being a bit boisterous are the same ones who'd complain if people stood by and watch indifferent.

I had a few words with a few folk, mainly them thinking that in some way I was able to control 3,000 people pushing me left, right, forward or back. A stern reminder that we were all there to have a f***ing good time was all I took.

I imagine the further you were away from the stage tonight the worse it sounded as it was a big, big space to fill. From up close it was superb.

enjoy the gig,I'm sure the Belfast crowd will be great just like the Dublin crowd was, didn't mean to belittle anyone's experience just annoyed at the shitty glasgow crowd( as were others) anyway Stella wearing off sore head kicking in, off to bed, wish I was going to Belfast, lucky you

enjoy the gig,I'm sure the Belfast crowd will be great just like the Dublin crowd was, didn't mean to belittle anyone's experience just annoyed at the shitty glasgow crowd( as were others) anyway Stella wearing off sore head kicking in, off to bed, wish I was going to Belfast, lucky you
No worries..
Stick to Guinness next time, with your user name you should already know that :thumb:

Mate you'll have a fantastic time. Tonight was phenomenal, honestly.

The same people who are comparing about the pit being a bit boisterous are the same ones who'd complain if people stood by and watch indifferent.

I had a few words with a few folk, mainly them thinking that in some way I was able to control 3,000 people pushing me left, right, forward or back. A stern reminder that we were all there to have a f***ing good time was all I took.

I imagine the further you were away from the stage tonight the worse it sounded as it was a big, big space to fill. From up close it was superb.

Yeah I hope it's good.
Cheers pal.
I've seen a few duff gigs of his over the years but when he's up for it he really is hard to beat.
Trouble in Glasgow on a Saturday night?
Hardly a news flash is it?

oh they didn't "bit of spoiled my feeling" whatever that means, a bit of violence at a moz gig is nothing new to me and its a good buzz, always up for the next moz gig, bring it on

i meant whole impression about the event.

also, can you explain what does this mean?

Morrissey: "Whether you take the high road or the low road, I love you.

Red Fox ‏@AdamPasifull · 13m13 minutes ago  Alexandria, Scotland
"Whether you take the high road or the low road, I love you". Felt some serious man love for Morrissey when he said that.

(Did he really say this? If so....cool!)

what does it mean?

I may be overthinking this, but I thought it was a reference to the traditional Scottish song "Loch Lomond".

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone want to check morrissey gave his opinion on scottish independence two years ago ? check it on you tube. or is it just another excuse to have a go at him ,HERE YOU THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YERSELF????

just home from glasgow gig, highlights were "what she said" "trouble loves me" and "i'm not a man" low points were shitty arena and more than a few pricks in the crowd also no encore, decent night but nowhere near as good as dublin, edinburgh, manchester, dunoon, etc

speedway ?

Well it sounds like another poor do for our Sicknote Stevey doesn't it ? On a prime time Saturday night as well in his beloved Scotland. It sounds to me that the voice of Steven is starting to be drowned out with this World peace dross and nobody can argue about it anymore, the proof is in the pudding for all to see in plain daylight !
Let's just take the independence comment with a pinch of salt, that was just Steven using his media skills tools to keep his name above the water.
Any comments about eating haggis or is that the new cheese nowadays ?
Still shocked Steven is going to go ahead and perform in Northern Murderland the Capitol of McDonalds European cow to burger operation plant ! Do you think he's a hypocrite or what ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Changed lyrics during kiss me to 'Haggis me a lot' the crowd roared with appreciation.

Angus McCoatup

Brilliant gig. Actually can't sleep now because of it. New stuff sounded brilliant live and enough oldies to keep older fans happy.

Storm in a teacup over his comments on the referendum, I was centre stage pit and it got cheers for as long as I could hear. Glasgow a dodgy crowd though, half crowd singing 'wicked witch is dead' and half scorning. Istanbul, suedehead, everday, speedway, staircase all sounded phenomenal.

Morrissey very forthcoming took several letters from audience.

Does anyone have video of speedway?? Managed to jump the barriers and get a handshake centre stage about 2mins in, denim jacket brown hair. Would be great to see it.

Peace and love.

Xxx

I do. Not sure how good it is though, I'll have a look and post it tonight.

I wish I'd bought standing tickets, the people seated around me were the most boring people ever. Still, he sounded great and I enjoyed it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom