Glasgow - SSE Hydro (Mar. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / Yes, I Am Blind / Trouble Loves Me / Scandinavia / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat is Murder // Speedway

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Whatever, I'm not going to keep contesting this drivel. Anyone who makes this observation needs to polish their spectacles or seek a new prescription.

I am in the pro-Morrissey camp, the Mozarmy or as someone else might put it "the cult". I have nothing to do with blue floristry. So for the avoidance of ambiguity, that's where I stand.

Personally, I think it's more likely that the blue rose crap is down to a troll like Benny, BB or JB.

The worst Morrissey show that I ever saw was at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was packed, but some of audience were extremely rude, loud (not in a good way), drunk, rambling about. The show ended after 14 songs, and definitely no encore. He was still amazing, but I can understand how frustrating it must be for Morrissey, or anyone on stage, to be pouring your heart out to an unappreciative audience.

lynnda

If this was the 2009 show, the main reason why Morrissey was so cranky that night was that he was still very sick. He cancelled several shows before and after this one.

Whatever, I'm not going to keep contesting this drivel. Anyone who makes this observation needs to polish their spectacles or seek a new prescription.

I am in the pro-Morrissey camp, the Mozarmy or as someone else might put it "the cult". I have nothing to do with blue floristry. So for the avoidance of ambiguity, that's where I stand.

we understand that in this incarnation you are a loyal mozzeralian. thats how you infiltrate, sop of the blue rose strange society.

Footage just on Youtube, Queen is Dead - Glasgow.

Watch this and tell me it was a flat gig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r78hokpp3Rc

Absolutely unreal. I was right in centre stage about 4 from the front. It was bouncing.

The first song is hardly representative of the whole gig. The audience were pretty awful on Saturday night. The crowd only got animated for about 3 or 4 songs. Compare that to Leeds where they all sang along at full pelt for the whole set long. I'm not someone who has called they gig "flat" but it most certainly wasn't "bouncing"!

2 very good friends attended this gig - and said it was the worst they'd been to. Poor setlist - and way over-charged on ticket prices. Apart from the fact I have seen him many times - and consider myself to be a big fan - I simply couldn't justify paying the ridiculous prices for this event. Also , the hydro is a DEATH TRAP - morrissey could a write a song about that ! As for mentioning the referendum - he is simply the latest ' celebrity ' from outwith the uk to spout their ill-judged views on something that doesn't apply to them. Stick to what affects wherever you live !

Last edited:
The first song is hardly representative of the whole gig. The audience were pretty awful on Saturday night. The crowd only got animated for about 3 or 4 songs. Compare that to Leeds where they all sang along at full pelt for the whole set long. I'm not someone who has called they gig "flat" but it most certainly wasn't "bouncing"!

You get out of a gig what you put in. The first 20 rows were bouncing, I can guarantee that.

People are entitled to their own views on the gig and I absolutely loved it.

Also, re:ticket prices, standing tickets were 45 plus booking fee. Seating was extortionate at near enough 70 quid to which I have 2 responses 1) Why the f*** would you sit at a Morrissey gig 2) Standing tickets were available for a fair while on the day of sale and weren't exactly difficult to get.

You get out of a gig what you put in. The first 20 rows were bouncing, I can guarantee that.

People are entitled to their own views on the gig and I absolutely loved it.

Also, re:ticket prices, standing tickets were 45 plus booking fee. Seating was extortionate at near enough 70 quid to which I have 2 responses 1) Why the f*** would you sit at a Morrissey gig 2) Standing tickets were available for a fair while on the day of sale and weren't exactly difficult to get.
okay, I agree with some things you're saying and disagree with others, yes £70 is extortionate and why anyone would want to sit at a moz gig baffled me as well, I bought the presale ticket/ tshirt deal from mporium just to guarantee standing tickets but the fact that standing tickets where available for a fair while maybe explains the shitty crowd, I've been to many moz gigs and I've never heard him being booed before, he was booed at the hydro, I'm glad you enjoyed the gig, I don't know how many moz gigs you've been to, but you have to understand for many of us who travel all over the uk and Ireland for morrissey gigs glasgow was the worst morrissey concert i have ever been to and it was the crowd/venue that let it down not moz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom