Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 20, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Irish Blood, English Heart / What She Said / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Scandinavia / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist (not in exact order) provided by Irregular Regular.

• Photo by fralph1976 / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester. Full set by Frank Ralph (27 photos) - Flickr. Link posted by an anonymous person.

leeds.jpg
  • TTY: Morrissey audience in Leeds, March 20th - Mar. 23, 2015
  • Review by Gary Ryan - NME
  • Review by Ryan Bell (9 / 10 stars) - Fortitude Magazine

Last edited:
Ben Cottiss ‏@Bencottiss · 16m16 minutes ago
So morrissey only went and played my favourite song, whic he never plays. THIS WORLD IS FULL OF OF CRASHING BORES. Verge of a breakdown

Lili Shi ‏@LShi_ · 32m32 minutes ago
Morrissey ❤️

CAkrdcLW8AE586U.jpg

Nick ‏@york_gooner · 29m29 minutes ago
Morrissey #leeds #leedsarena

CAkr6HuWcAEG8M_.jpg

Nick ‏@york_gooner · 13m13 minutes ago
Morrissey #leeds #morrissey

CAkuYKvWUAEORX5.jpg

Last edited:
Early reports are stating that Morrissey sought out TRB to join him for a slow dance to Trouble Loves Me--while each them holds a blue rose his teeth and gazes into each other's eyes.

This will be detailed in the next update on Following the Mozziah.

Yet, people will still not believe.

15 seconds of The Queen Is Dead:

[igm]p/0d2MWDkcks/[/igm]

- - - Updated - - -

Lisa Simmons ‏@scruffiehead · 4m4 minutes ago
I loved Morrissey, he was amazing. Buts that's the first gig I've ever had to leave because I felt physically sick . Message well received

Last edited:

Quite a flock! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
*SPOILER*

Twitter suggests that Crashing Bores made a return tonight.

Great gig, so much better than last week in Nottingham.
A much improved set list, striking a better balance between World Peace and his back catalogue, which made for a far livelier experience.
Excellent Leeds crowd, as always.
All in all, a wonderful evening. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom