Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena (Mar. 18, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Speedway / Scandinavia / One Of Our Own / Meat is Murder / Trouble Loves Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by mozzalini999.

• Photo by Kevin Pick - from We Are Mozzerians / Facebook. Link posted by docinwestchester.

cardiff.jpg
  • Review by Kirstie McCrum (5/5 stars) - Wales Online
  • Review by Leah Davies - South Wales Argus
  • Review and photos (20 total) by Kevin Pick - eGigs.co.uk
  • Morrissey review – in shockingly good voice throughout by Ben Thompson (4 / 5 stars, 1 photo) - The Guardian. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Erm, I have responded. I was sleeping, then watching the eclipse, then completing a lenghty response whilst you were making a fool of yourself. Whilst I enjoy idling hours away on this C List version of celebrity soap opera whilst watching 'Real Housewives of Cheshire', responding to cult casualties is hardly a priority. I hope you enjoyed Plastic Paddy's Day along with unhappy attention seeking loser Morrissey, presumably he was singing 'Irish Blood, English Arse' whilst imbibing the Diageo Paddywhackery.

Erm, you hadn't replied when I posted that as the timeline clearly shows, then you responded with the same old nonsense, I just skim through or ignore you're posts these days as I'm sure most people on here do the same, you're so boring, I did enjoy St Patricks day, thanks for asking, as I will enjoy seeing morrissey in glasgow tmorrow nite, it's a pity you're unable to enjoy anything as you're vitriol on here proves

Erm, I have responded. I was sleeping, then watching the eclipse, then completing a lenghty response whilst you were making a fool of yourself. Whilst I enjoy idling hours away on this C List version of celebrity soap opera whilst watching 'Real Housewives of Cheshire', responding to cult casualties is hardly a priority. I hope you enjoyed Plastic Paddy's Day along with unhappy attention seeking loser Morrissey, presumably he was singing 'Irish Blood, English Arse' whilst imbibing the Diageo Paddywhackery.

Erm, you hadn't replied when I posted that as the timeline clearly shows, then you responded with the same old nonsense, I just skim through or ignore you're posts these days as I'm sure most people on here do the same, you're so boring, I did enjoy St Patricks day, thanks for asking, as I will enjoy seeing morrissey in glasgow tmorrow nite, it's a pity you're unable to enjoy anything as you're vitriol on here proves

I enjoy making fun of plastic paddies like Morrissey! Enjoy the gig. I may pop along to the one in Brum to gurgle in the circle or throw some cheese on stage. He might be hungry. Maybe his Dubliner cheese didn't turn up!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

O2 looks pretty full on this picture Brummie
http://www.nme.com/news/morrissey/81432

As you know, the thread on the 02 show clearly proved that it was NOT a sell-out. You can return to re-read it but don't expect me to follow you. TrollFAIL!

best
BB

You are not the only rich person on here Brummie - some of us prefer not to flaunt it

That's fine, so long as you're not going to get a final written warning for inappropriate use of computers. I don't flaunt it. I merely not my good fortune in response to the assumption by others, including you, that I'm locked in Mom's Basement/the local mental hospital or the rest of the desperate attempts to ignore my withering debunking of the Dairy Addict Troll Morrissey.

best
BB

Hey dude. What are complaining about Mozzarella for?

You kill insects down the drain off your crusty body every time you shower and you kill poor innocent plants every time you eat your din dins.

You live by the hypocritic oath. Morrissey is a practitioner of pop music. You can't say he hasn't sung some classic songs. At least he's got a legacy you can dance to like Suedehead and Panic. All you've done is drop ropey linguistic cowpats on the road to your dusty death when a bunch of heinous evil maggots will dine on your gooey guts. Chill out bro! Have a cheeseburger, fries and Coke. It's delicious and beats that lentil (rhymes with 'mental' haha) soup you've been ingesting.

Why doesn't Morrissey apply these standards to those who eat meat but don't eat dairy? There is MORE suffering in dairy eating than there is in eating meat. Beef cows have a better life than dairy cows. They are not continuously raped and chained to milking machines. EVERY SINGLE TIME Morrissey sings 'Meat Is Murder' he is claiming that his dietary choices are 'the most ethical' and puts himself in competition with those, like Reality Bites, who eat meat but limit or avoid the cruelties of dairy. He calls Reality Bites a murderer. Quite rightly, she rejects this bogus nonsense. If Morrissey were to issue a 'mea culpa' and accept that he's got it wrong for the last 33 years, but he's doing his best, doing his own little bit to ease animal suffering by avoiding meat whilst accepting his addiction to dairy means he's as morally implicated in animal suffering as anyone eating a beefburger, then we'd be in a different landscape. What does he think happens to the cows who provide his Cheezy Panini ingredients once they can no longer produce milk? They become hamburgers. Or cat food. Cats are obligate carnivores. Why did Morrissey continue to have cats? What the hell did he feed them? Etc.

I note your write "Your level of brow beating about what's "right" and what's "wrong" just gets on a logical person's tits. You'll never make a difference."

My response is "Morrissey's level of brow beating about what's "right" and what's "wrong" just gets on a logical person's tits. Morrissey will never make a difference."

That's the tragedy of Morrissey's abysmal failure as an artist, activist and human being. He set himself up as fit to judge others as guilty of 'murder' then spent over 30 years doing exactly ethically equivalent acts by eating dairy. For years I assumed he was vegan and that references to milk and cheese were to soya products. Finding out, via the Interwebs, that he was a total charlatan, made a song like 'Meat Is Murder' a tragi-comic soundscape to a buffoonish troll. The fact that this eejit STILL has the gall to lecture audiences about eating meat whilst selling them cheese alongside pet murderers PETA is almost beyond satire.

How do these singers dare to stand on a stage and sing such untruths?!!

Exactly! Next time you go to a Morrissey show, ask yourself that question after you have been subjected to an arbitrary, totalitarian infringement of your rights as a consumer and a moral agent to decide which items of food you wish to consume. Morrissey will demand you refrain from eating meat at his shows whilst selling you Cheezy Panini and Gougons. Why? Because he's a crank with a phobia about meat. There's no other logical explanation, as cheese is just as egregious as meat in terms of animal death and suffering.

Morrissey is no more than a lucky jackpot winner. As we watch The Voice and X Factor we realise that a beautiful melodious voice is NOT a rare quality, it is commonplace. Particularly now that singing lessons can provide an arsenal of Melisma vocal techniques to trains most voices. Morrissey won the NME/Melody Maker talent contest and then spent a LOT of time and money having his voice trained. However, his is not just another pretty voice, he has a very real talent with words. I had always assumed that the lyrics to 'Meat Is Murder' were written by him as a 14 year old boy and that his use of them was, in part, an ironic nod to that young boy, whilst also accepting the complexity of animal rights issues. Of course, they were no such thing. They were a crude, simplistic manifesto which has become a dogma over the years. It would be wonderful if there was a figure in popular music who 'walked the talk' on animal rights but its' not Morrissey! So, we're left with a talented singing clown who resorts to troll tantrums whenever he fails to break through to genuine stardom rather than C List celebrity. For me, his public career is now a soap opera of no more importance and amusement than the Kardashian family. As the eclispe ends here in the UK I can only thank Fate that my own life didn't end up in such a cul-de-sac. There's a continuous claim here that I am somehow jealous of Morrissey. Why? His life, by his own admission, and by his public reports, is now that of a singing clown. One can only imagine what justifications he will conjure up to explain to his subconscious mind why he wasted all his gifts and opportunities as per Alma Mater. Having blamed record companies, this site, royals and the rest, he will surely run out of conspiracy theories one day and have to look in the mirror in some lonely 5* hotel prison. If you envy such a casualty, then you have real issues. The sun is shining. The eclipse has passed. And it's time to have another cup of tea as I nonchalantly ruminate on lofty topics of Fame, Celebrity, Talent and Trolls without giving a particular f*** about it once I press 'Submit Reply'.

I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

When the hell will you guys just block and ignore the ones who are clogging up the threads? What do you get out of continually engaging them? It's almost equally as disturbing as their constant and negative presence here. Block and ignore and let's get back to the damn show...and I don't mean how many seats were filled cuz that's irrelevant.

I blocked the idiot a couple of days ago and it's only then you realise how much he/or I think Brummie is actually a she, is clogging everything up. Sometimes three or four posts in a row, all comprising of the same nonsense no doubt. They've contrived to make something that they weren't even at all about them. I blame David and his silly free speech experiment - if this was practiced in the real World there would be World War within a week. No wonder Moz won't allow him (David) anywhere near him.

Anyway, getting past all of this nonsense, for those who went it seemed pretty good. I'm definitely glad I went to one of the shows.

That's fine, so long as you're not going to get a final written warning for inappropriate use of computers. I don't flaunt it. I merely not my good fortune in response to the assumption by others, including you, that I'm locked in Mom's Basement/the local mental hospital or the rest of the desperate attempts to ignore my withering debunking of the Dairy Addict Troll Morrissey.

best
BB

A written warning from who? I don't work, haven't needed to for 5 years.

when brummie/benny are not posting, their detractors spend most of their time here talking about them instead of posting about moz.
ironic if you have an understanding that maybe those complainging about them may in actuality be them.

Hey dude. What are complaining about Mozzarella for?

You kill insects down the drain off your crusty body every time you shower and you kill poor innocent plants every time you eat your din dins.

You live by the hypocritic oath. Morrissey is a practitioner of pop music. You can't say he hasn't sung some classic songs. At least he's got a legacy you can dance to like Suedehead and Panic. All you've done is drop ropey linguistic cowpats on the road to your dusty death when a bunch of heinous evil maggots will dine on your gooey guts. Chill out bro! Have a cheeseburger, fries and Coke. It's delicious and beats that lentil (rhymes with 'mental' haha) soup you've been ingesting.

Thank you for confirming that most of Morrissey's audience are stupid. Take your cheeseburger and stick it up your arse along with Morrissey's Cheezy Panini.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I blocked the idiot a couple of days ago and it's only then you realise how much he/or I think Brummie is actually a she, is clogging everything up. Sometimes three or four posts in a row, all comprising of the same nonsense no doubt. They've contrived to make something that they weren't even at all about them. I blame David and his silly free speech experiment - if this was practiced in the real World there would be World War within a week. No wonder Moz won't allow him (David) anywhere near him.

Anyway, getting past all of this nonsense, for those who went it seemed pretty good. I'm definitely glad I went to one of the shows.

Hilarious. Charlie blocked me but STILL can't stop writing about me. Whose issue is that? Mine? Or his?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

A written warning from who? I don't work, haven't needed to for 5 years.

Maybe you could hang out with Morrissey in his 5 * dungeon hotels. I'm pleased for you that you are also Sovereign over your time. Please make better use of it than following me around these threads nipping at my heels like a disturbed puppy.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

when brummie/benny are not posting, their detractors spend most of their time here talking about them instead of posting about moz.
ironic if you have an understanding that maybe those complainging about them may in actuality be them.

No, that's a mental hallucination by CG. It's a conspiracy theory. I'm not haranguing myself under another identity. That's as likely as Morrissey being a regular contributor to this site by a proxy.

best
BB

Don't get sucked in. Brummie's probably paid to be here. That's why they can afford to spend most of their life writing about somebody that they can't stand.

Interesting and amusing conspiracy theory. Who would pay me to post here? The BRITS? The Royals? Beckhams? Bowie? Note that Charlie claims to be blocking me but is STILL posting about me. What does CG think of this conspiracy theory by Charlie?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Including you?

LOL! Stop posting about me Charlie! You're making yourself a laughing stock. Again!

best
BB

Hey BB cream or Butcher Boy or whoever the f$ck you are....your incessant rants have become tiresome and annoying. no wonder Moz took a hit out on PF Chang for allowing you to continue spewing your file nonsense twenty to thirty times on a single concert review. He puts cream in his tea. He eats pizza. We get it. What the f$ck does that have to do with a concert. Unlike David T I think Moz should have his goons track ya down. Don't think it would be too hard. Can't they figure it out by your IP address. Not take ya you out just beat ya down good enough to the point the only way you could communicate was by blinking your eye, you would wear a diaper, and have a feeding tube which would force feed you nothing but dairy products. I think we would all be happy. Why it hasn't been done by now is surprising. Enough with all this "it takes strength to be gentle and kind" Moz needs to get Wu Tang on your ass. Love those shirts by the way.

KKK

Irrelevant post: I have added BrummieBoy to my ignore list. Now he can rant and wail as much as he/she/it wants. I'm half thinking of adding 'anonymous' posters to my ignore list but sometimes they have good info.

Slightly less irrelevant post: 7 days to go to Moz on Alan Carr!! Set Sky+ box to stunned!!!!

Interesting and amusing conspiracy theory. Who would pay me to post here? The BRITS? The Royals? Beckhams? Bowie? Note that Charlie claims to be blocking me but is STILL posting about me. What does CG think of this conspiracy theory by Charlie?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! Stop posting about me Charlie! You're making yourself a laughing stock. Again!

best
BB

There's no conspiracy: Bummie is just huge a fan who can't keep away. If he truly hated Morrissey (and all non-vegans) as much as he pretends to, he simply wouldn't bother. I'm a fan (of Morrissey not Bummie) and even I don't spend as much time here as Bummie, Benny & Barleycunt. No one spends all day online restating their hatred over and over again, making the same tired arguments over and over again. I don't buy Bummie's schtick for a moment. He's probably just a narcissist who loves winding up a captive audience, but he doesn't really hate Morrissey the way he pretends to. No one would waste so much of their life like that for real.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...-international-day-of-happiness-2015032096540

Hilarious. Charlie blocked me but STILL can't stop writing about me. Whose issue is that? Mine? Or his?

And yet, just like Charlie, you can't stop writing about Morrissey. I assume you don't go on to as many musicians boards/facebooks/fan pages etc who eat cheese or meat or eggs and have a go at them for it, so I can only imagine you do it to Morrissey simply because of any identified hypocrisy. You don't seem outraged at all at the actual act of what he is doing, but instead for the holes in his argument/logic. I think this says more about you that you can not let this morbid fascination with every aspect of the man's life go by unnoticed.
I'm not at all surprised to hear that you do not have a boss or work for someone, it would be hard to employ someone who spends the majority of their day researching every aspect of Morrissey's life and constructing arguments online to ruffle feathers and ego stroke. "Brummie, mate, got those reports ready for the 3pm meeting? ... Brummie? Oh FFS Brummie get off the cheese website, how many times do we have to tell you!"

It's seriously verging on obsession/perversion with you.

I just don't understand what is so hard about just ... not caring about aspects of Morrissey's life you don't agree with. I love eating meat - Morrissey's staunch vegetarianism does nothing for me and most of his comments on that make me roll my eyes .. but I don't feel the need to obsess over it and dwell over it, I focus on the aspects of him that I do like. If I were a vegetarian, and I found some of his comments on the topic hypocritical (which I do anyways, I just, don't care) then I imagine I still wouldn't care. He's still done more for raising awareness of it and making people conscious of it than most people can say they can do. I'd be more outraged at someone who is outright eating meat or whatever else vegetarians hate (most things) than whether or not he is or isn't aware of where his cheese comes from. I just don't see what is so hard about just ... shutting the f*** up one in awhile about it. But you have to weigh in on every little thing, even when the topic is supposed to be something different.
The fact you find it fun and find pleasure in it is just ... well, it says more about you than it does about Morrissey.

Say it ain't so Charlie?? It is almost lunch time and I was ready to settle down for a good read....Won't you reconsider the old "back and forth" one more time? :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom