Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena (Mar. 18, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Speedway / Scandinavia / One Of Our Own / Meat is Murder / Trouble Loves Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by mozzalini999.

• Photo by Kevin Pick - from We Are Mozzerians / Facebook. Link posted by docinwestchester.

cardiff.jpg
  • Review by Kirstie McCrum (5/5 stars) - Wales Online
  • Review by Leah Davies - South Wales Argus
  • Review and photos (20 total) by Kevin Pick - eGigs.co.uk
  • Morrissey review – in shockingly good voice throughout by Ben Thompson (4 / 5 stars, 1 photo) - The Guardian. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
The corrupt and disdainful absurdity of PETA.

It's from a few years ago but it's just as important now as it was then.

Watch all three installments.

Beginning here: https://youtu.be/7kXUPy-dCx4

You NEED to watch this.

Did BSM play last night?
Tickets for the last European leg had 'plus support' printed on them but most gigs just had Morrisseys YouTube history playing on a big screen...
Also, doesn't anyone find it odd that Edinburgh, Liverpool & Manchester haven't been included on this current leg?

Did BSM play last night?
Tickets for the last European leg had 'plus support' printed on them but most gigs just had Morrisseys YouTube history playing on a big screen...
Also, doesn't anyone find it odd that Edinburgh, Liverpool & Manchester haven't been included on this current leg?

Buffy St Marie played last night. I missed it as I was in the pub drinking Moretti which I am unsure about its veggie friendly qualities.

Friends who went weren't overly impressed with BSM but said she was better than Kristeen Young

Think Morrissey came on around 9pm but it may have been slightly earlier

He

There's substance to the wry mocking but really is there any need on a review of a gig to post multiple long-winded streams of consciousness concerning a C-list singer who you supposedly think is a hypocritical failed cheese-eating surrender monkey? And he still cannot speak French.

It's a nice day outside, spring is on its way and all you can do is complain about cheese paninis in the Cardiff Motorpoint Arena.

I'm no doctor but there must be healthier ways to spend your free time.

13 posts on a gig you didn't attend. That's f***ing amazing

As I've explained before Bluebirds, Brummie is OBSESSED with Morrissey. He takes a short break from the site (but how short was it really, considering he took the time and trouble to register a different username and kept on posting) only to come back at a million miles an posting and re-posting his 'cheese is murder' shtick. He is allegedly a man over 50 who is retired. We all have a limited amount of time on this planet and this is how he chooses to spend his? Making post after post after post after post (actually they all become the same post after awhile) on man he clearly loathes yet is equally obsessed (and perhaps even in love with.) For can it be anything other than love that keeps him returning time and time again?

13 posts on a gig he didn't even attend? He's blown that out of the water and the Morrissey V. Brummie winning-meter has crashed in Morrissey's favour after this latest flurry of posts.

On the plus side, half empty or not the overwhelming consensus I take from actually going to the concerts is that the voice is strong, the band is good and they are enjoying the set lists, which as fan of the last album look really good to me. I hope he keeps going strong on this tour.

Buffy St Marie played last night. I missed it as I was in the pub drinking Moretti which I am unsure about its veggie friendly qualities.

Friends who went weren't overly impressed with BSM but said she was better than Kristeen Young

Think Morrissey came on around 9pm but it may have been slightly earlier

Thanks for that...
It makes me giggle that Kristeen Young is still singing at every show via tape, she was last seen with a black eye and a radio mic' swinging from the rafters at Lisbon Collusium.
Not sure of the veggie qualities of Moretti myself but I do recommend the Grand Cru

That's why it infuriates some, amuses others and give yet more readers cause to pause and think about the sincerity behind Morrissey's supposed animal rights topics at gigs. He is indeed a hypocrite.

And this is where you are f***en deluded mate.

As I've explained before Bluebirds, Brummie is OBSESSED with Morrissey. He takes a short break from the site (but how short was it really, considering he took the time and trouble to register a different username and kept on posting) only to come back at a million miles an posting and re-posting his 'cheese is murder' shtick. He is allegedly a man over 50 who is retired. We all have a limited amount of time on this planet and this is how he chooses to spend his? Making post after post after post after post (actually they all become the same post after awhile) on man he clearly loathes yet is equally obsessed (and perhaps even in love with.) For can it be anything other than love that keeps him returning time and time again?

13 posts on a gig he didn't even attend? He's blown that out of the water and the Morrissey V. Brummie winning-meter has crashed in Morrissey's favour after this latest flurry of posts.

On the plus side, half empty or not the overwhelming consensus I take from actually going to the concerts is that the voice is strong, the band is good and they are enjoying the set lists, which as fan of the last album look really good to me. I hope he keeps going strong on this tour.

i know ive really loved the last few set lists and hope he come here to play world peace. are you in the us bhops. where will you be seeing him if he comes near you

not even the floor was full, crowd was not only sparse but lackluster, and you moz certainly noticed, barely speaking, and noticibly irritated. not one of his best concerts by a long shot.

Cardy likes to pardy!!!!! 3:40....wait for it. Does NOT disappoint. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena (Mar.18, 2015) post-show

Crankfraud, the peta force are
Kicking their way inside my house
And saying it's ok to eat the cheese
Eat their cheese eat the cheese.

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Possible New Setlist: Song #1

"Cheese Panini is me, a Vegan I'll never be
I entered Cardiff, and the gougons entered me
Until Brum, when Born to Harangue rushes the stage, and... teaches me a lesson

As I live on cheese, that my cook grilled for me, that my cook grilled for me
Yes I walk around...this...town... and it didn't even fill me! It didn't even fill me!

So prepare me some more, what's another dairy cow's life for?

Biscotti with cheese is me, the cheese especially is..... tasty!
I'll enter Birmingham, and Born to Harangue will be waiting for me
With an armful of dairy products, to help me realise what I've done

As I live on cheese....
There's no point saying this again, to the dairy cows there is no point saying this again: but I will milk you! I will milk you! Because I'm a gluttonous hypocrite who can't kick the habit - I will milk you!"

Song #2

"The show in Birmingham will be the dangerous one, a bread and cheese roll across the collarbone.
Security guard! Security guard! Save me from... the buttered rolls, and the grated cheese, and the other things he flings."

Song #3

"This dairy cow is pregnant for the last time!
So will someone snatch her calf away, if you'd be so kind?
We're so glad that you're - finally lactating!

But when you stop being able to produce, then we'll want someone new
And we'll have someone new, we don't blame you...
But we'll clobber and dispose of you, as soon as we get the chance to."

I can no longer listen to the music. Every Morrissey album cover transmogrifies before my eyes into Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother cover. The credits to Morrissey and the Band metamorphose into Dairy Cow and the Calves. The music is drowned out by a chorus of hundreds of heifers whining which haunts every song from his 32 year body of work. By listening to the music I was unwittingly okaying his cheese consumption, which my conscience no longer permits me to do. It's over. I'm adopting a zero tolerance policy from here on out. Meat is Murder therefore Milk is Murder, Morrissey consumes Milk therefore Morrissey is Murder.

Anybody who continues to listen to the music, and attends the concerts where Cheese Paninis are served up as 'food', needs to have a long hard look at themselves. Are you content to be complicit in Murder? Ask yourselves that. I'm asking you. Explain to me how it's justifiable. You might as well slit a calf's throat and suck the blood directly from its carcass - to me there's no difference. As far as I'm concerned, each and every one of you is Guilty - with a capital G. Morrissey Fans Are Murder. Just being here makes me feel physically ill.

Regards
Born to Harangue

The new single from Oedipussey

Humorous.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Dairy calf on a farm
run fast if you can
evil Morrissey wants to KILL you
and your live has not even begun!

I often considered that he rhymed 'can' with 'begun' here, because the line originally was "your life has not even began", until he got to the studio and Langer or whomever informed him that he was using incorrect grammar, so he swiftly modified the line. The result being 'can' rhyming with 'begun', which doesn't quite work. Illiteracy and false animal rights activism - a deadly combination.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Last edited:

You're obsessed with me is more like it. I didn't post under any other ID, that's just one of CG's mental hallucintions. I am enjoying my retirement years and this is part of the fun. It's your problem that you cant' just give me space and move on with your life. I love some of Morrissey's singing but also love LOLing at his absurdities over animals, royals and all the rest of it. Why is that difficult for you to accept?

But thanks for letting me know you're still unable to Ignore me. I will pray you find the strength one day.

best
BB

I had a similar experience with U2 at Maddison Square Gardens, I was enjoying the gig and he suddenly started with a load of political shit. I went to the bar and never returned until after the gig, my wife wasn't too happy!

I don't know if it is apocryphal or not but years ago there was a campaign which featured pop stars clicking their fingers second... by second... by second... by second... with the tagline "Every time I click my fingers a child dies in Africa."

Anyway, one night in Glasgow Bono decided to hammer home the point in between songs. A single spotlight focussed on him as he started to click his fingers rhythmically. Silence in the auditorium. Click... Click... Click... Click... Ever more portentous... Click... Click... Click... then, Bono speaks to the awestruck crowd...

"Every time I click my fingers a child dies in Africa."

A voice from the crowd shouts "Then stop f***ing doing it then!"

I caught his blouse and hid it in my crotch until I was back home in Barry (my hometown ! Filthy minds). Inside it he'd signed it " Morrissey Cardiff 2015 the only humasexual in the village".

Bryn Trefor

You're obsessed with me is more like it. I didn't post under any other ID, that's just one of CG's mental hallucintions. I am enjoying my retirement years and this is part of the fun. It's your problem that you cant' just give me space and move on with your life. I love some of Morrissey's singing but also love LOLing at his absurdities over animals, royals and all the rest of it. Why is that difficult for you to accept?

But thanks for letting me know you're still unable to Ignore me. I will pray you find the strength one day.

best
BB

I reply to Charlie's posts more than I do yours, do this mean I'm obsessed with Charlie? Geez get over yourself old man and in fact that post you quoted was a reply to Bluebirds which was me attempting to example some of the symptoms of the local nutter. Do your children know this is how you spend many hours during the day? Do your grandchildren hop up on your knee and ask 'papa what is that you're doing?'

'Well kids, granddad likes to spend hours and hours on the fan site of a pop singer you have never heard of called Morrissey, but who granddad has been in love with for many years. I am very annoyed though because I believe Morrissey still eats cheese so I will spend countless hours replicating the same post which is read by about the 50 or so fans that regularly visit the site pointing out to them this hypocrisy. I do this day after day after day. Which you like to read some of them?'

Que silence from grand kids..........................'we think we'll just go outside and kick the ball around papa.'

- - - Updated - - -

i know ive really loved the last few set lists and hope he come here to play world peace. are you in the us bhops. where will you be seeing him if he comes near you

NZ where I have seen him live 4 times, but I saw him in London a heap more times in the 90's. My favourite tour still being 'Oye Esteban!' Those song selections were stellar. I'd LOVE to see World Peace live though as it is my favourite album since Vauxhall or possibly the remastered Malajusted, but does that count?

In the last post I made on this thread there is a NAKED MAN BOUNCING UP AND DOWN DANCING IN THE PIT DURING FOTGTD. Can we please talk about that for a second?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom