MLB 2015 Baseball Thread

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
It's officially Spring, folks. :cool:

I'll kick off the thread and season with a pic of my Great Grandpa Henry holding a mannequin hooker in a Dodger hat. :D

16737820485_221acba969_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to watch the New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox next month at Yankees Stadium.

I don't like cricket, I love it

Bees invade ROYALS v ANGELS spring training. :D

Wish I was there...

So the Dodgers aren't blowing any socks off first two games. :straightface: This is making my dad delighted since he's an Angels fan. :p

There's still tons of tickets for tonights opener. I think I'll be too beat from Easter Prep Day.

Hey bokes. Morrissey's cousin plays for the Padres.

For all the Brits, stay away from selecting the Yankees and Red Sox as your favorite teams. I know it's hard since there are more New York Yankees caps seen in England and Europe than in the USA.

Hey bokes. Morrissey's cousin plays for the Padres.

For all the Brits, stay away from selecting the Yankees and Red Sox as your favorite teams. I know it's hard since there are more New York Yankees caps seen in England and Europe than in the USA.

Is that what Chavs do to give their look an international flair?

So the Dodgers aren't blowing any socks off first two games. :straightface: This is making my dad delighted since he's an Angels fan. :p

There's still tons of tickets for tonights opener. I think I'll be too beat from Easter Prep Day.

I wouldn't judge much from spring training anyway. I'm sure they'll be fine. My astros I'm never sure what to expect but at this stage I don't have any real expectations till maybe 2 seasons from now.

I wouldn't judge much from spring training anyway. I'm sure they'll be fine. My astros I'm never sure what to expect but at this stage I don't have any real expectations till maybe 2 seasons from now.

That's the beauty of baseball. Rarely are the winners determined until the the last third of the season, the first 2/3rds is just a delightful vehicle for beer and peanut consumption in the crisp fresh air.

That's the beauty of baseball. Rarely are the winners determined until the the last third of the season, the first 2/3rds is just a delightful vehicle for beer and peanut consumption in the crisp fresh air.

The dodgers are half red sox anyway so maybe they'll come through in October.

So for now, the Astros are undefeated and have a winning record. Lets see how long that lasts!

So do the Dodgers. I'm going tonight to see my undefeated boys in blue. :p

So weird...

They kept it classy and gave him an ovation.

750x422

Not sure if I should go to this game tonight which will likely be rained out and go to the mall with the fam instead...or go to a rained out game since I've never been to one and I love rain. Maybe I don't love sitting in it though. With the wind, it gets sooooooooo windy at Dodger's Stadium.

What to do...what to do...

I don't really own a raincoat. I think I may have just answered my question. :p

Yep...gonna skip tonight. Tomorrow everything will be clean and slick and washed off, the air will be crisp and beautiful. Look out, Macy*s. Mama needs a new bra. :D

Last edited:
In the interest of Trans Atlantic Rivalry...

This was from Shawn of the dead right?

I dunno. I saw it on the TV in a hotel scene in the Get Him to the Greek movie.

I dunno. I saw it on the TV in a hotel scene in the Get Him to the Greek movie.

Ah yes! that's what it is! They wake up wasted in the movie and it's playing on the TV.

Anyway, the astros are surprisingly in first place in their division after a couple weeks. Who would've though. I'd hope they can hold on for 147 more games.

Back
Top Bottom