Latest purchase (anything)

BoredStiff

Because I'm bored and it's always fun to share and see what people have bought, was searching for a thread but couldn't find any.

I just got some DVD's: King of the Hill season 5, Kick-Ass 1 and 2 and Star Trek: The Next Level: A Taste of The Next Generation (blu-ray)

oh and yesterday I picked up Morrissey's - Your Arsenal the CD+DVD reissue from last year, Ryan Adams self-titled on vinyl, a 4xCD compilation with Serge Gainsbourg, the movie George Harrison: Living in the Material World and I also found Santana's - Santana on vinyl in a thrift store.

some days before that Morrissey's - Autobiography and Len Brown's - Meetings With Morrissey :)

Potato salad and a piece of Boston Cream Pie from the local deli that boasts the porch light from Elvis's home in Palm Springs next to the coke machine.

Because I'm bored and it's always fun to share and see what people have bought, was searching for a thread but couldn't find any.

I just got some DVD's: King of the Hill season 5, Kick-Ass 1 and 2 and Star Trek: The Next Level: A Taste of The Next Generation (blu-ray)

oh and yesterday I picked up Morrissey's - Your Arsenal the CD+DVD reissue from last year, Ryan Adams self-titled on vinyl, a 4xCD compilation with Serge Gainsbourg, the movie George Harrison: Living in the Material World and I also found Santana's - Santana on vinyl in a thrift store.

some days before that Morrissey's - Autobiography and Len Brown's - Meetings With Morrissey :)

i like your taste a lot. king of the hill is one of the best shows ever made imo and i miss its disappearance from netflix a lot. kick ass 1 is great though not so much kick ass 2 (that was gonna be real hard to adapt from the graphic novel and not get rated nc-17) and next gen is amazing as well. whatd you think of the ryan adams album. it was the first one i ever got and now i own almost all of his back catalog. i think cold roses is my fav. things i bought this week, cant think of much besides some kingsley amis novels, the alteration and girl 20, a cover collection from the grapic novels of sandman and mudhoney tickets not long ago.

I've been reluctant to buy a quilt jacket being a man as I've found most of them to be too feminine somehow and it was hard to choose what colour. I wanted a quilt jacket that also had the hunter jacket details on the shoulders and so the other day I just ran into one in a store. This has always been the case for me when it comes to things I want that they tend to just pop up out of the blue.

You all know the story when you try things on and how rare it is that the clothing item in question transform you for the better because this one did and it was like it was made just for me. It is a combination of the jackets or details I wanted and it's not too warm like quilt jackets can be but very thin and it breathes well and will allow me to use a warm shirt underneath it if needed. The most amazing thing is that this jacket that I could not find anywhere online and ended up finding in a physical store cost way less than most jackets I have seen that did not have the features I wanted.

It looks way better than in the picture but here it is:

https://www.jula.se/globalassets/ca...dth=458&height=458&scale=canvas&bgcolor=white

Very handy chest pocket for the mobile so I can grab the mobile if it is not in the dashboard holder. Like a combination of a quilt coat and a quilt jacket and the collar belt detail just tops it off but it is the shoulder pads that give it that extra something.

I've been reluctant to buy a quilt jacket being a man as I've found most of them to be too feminine somehow and it was hard to choose what colour. I wanted a quilt jacket that also had the hunter jacket details on the shoulders and so the other day I just ran into one in a store. This has always been the case for me when it comes to things I want that they tend to just pop up out of the blue.

You all know the story when you try things on and how rare it is that the clothing item in question transform you for the better because this one did and it was like it was made just for me. It is a combination of the jackets or details I wanted and it's not too warm like quilt jackets can be but very thin and it breathes well and will allow me to use a warm shirt underneath it if needed. The most amazing thing is that this jacket that I could not find anywhere online and ended up finding in a physical store cost way less than most jackets I have seen that did not have the features I wanted.

It looks way better than in the picture but here it is:

https://www.jula.se/globalassets/ca...dth=458&height=458&scale=canvas&bgcolor=white

Very handy chest pocket for the mobile so I can grab the mobile if it is not in the dashboard holder. Like a combination of a quilt coat and a quilt jacket and the collar belt detail just tops it off but it is the shoulder pads that give it that extra something.

i didnt know what you meant by quilt jacket by do now. usually not a big fan of them but you picked a good one and at least it doesnt say the north face on it. i approve

Smartcorn, Lindt truffles milk chocolate, Burt's Bees tinted lip balm (Hibiscus), fancy lube and a different tinted matte lip balm I haven't tried before. And a coke.

Back
Top Bottom