Morrissey will play Razzmatazz in Barcelona (Spain) on 29 April 2015 - true-to-you.net

Morran sends the link:

Barcelona - true-to-you.net
5 March 2015

Morrissey will play Razzmatazz in Barcelona (Spain) on 29 April 2015.

morrissey_barcelona_date_29_april_2015.jpg

Last edited:
29 of april, right on my birthday hope he dedicates a song to me even tho he does not know me :lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

Or i'll HURT HIS QUIFF!!!!!!

After the last couple of years many people around here (and elsewhere) said that Moz should play less dates in a year and with more space in between concerts if he actually wants to continue touring. People also said he, therefore, should play bigger venues. To date it looks like Moz is actually doing that right now. The March dates are less than usual and in bigger venues with more space in between. Then he has some time off before the shows in Spain. Also, two dates are Festival appearances which, financially, work as one offs. And regarding the Sydney dates: he plays two nights, has two nights off and then plays the other two nights. He doesn't try four nights in a row, which wouldn't work for him anymore. So, there may be a few more US-dates but I don't think there will be any lengthy US-tour (or any other lengthy tour) on the cards. I hope he learned from the past.

agreed. i just wonder where those dates will be. if he plays dc or new york i can be there but my current lifes circumstance wont let me travel as i please. been that way for the last five years really.

After the last couple of years many people around here (and elsewhere) said that Moz should play less dates in a year and with more space in between concerts if he actually wants to continue touring. People also said he, therefore, should play bigger venues. To date it looks like Moz is actually doing that right now. The March dates are less than usual and in bigger venues with more space in between. Then he has some time off before the shows in Spain. Also, two dates are Festival appearances which, financially, work as one offs. And regarding the Sydney dates: he plays two nights, has two nights off and then plays the other two nights. He doesn't try four nights in a row, which wouldn't work for him anymore. So, there may be a few more US-dates but I don't think there will be any lengthy US-tour (or any other lengthy tour) on the cards. I hope he learned from the past.

In all fairness the last European tour was October to December and he finished it just fine.

agreed. i just wonder where those dates will be. if he plays dc or new york i can be there but my current lifes circumstance wont let me travel as i please. been that way for the last five years really.

My guess, with a date in Delaware set, is that any US dates will focus on the cities that missed out on last year when the tour crumbled. So, I would think NY and Chicago for sure, maybe Atlanta, and a few in-between cities as well. Definitely not expecting a lengthy coast-to-coast affair, but you never know. The fact that he will be coming in from AUS is interesting. One would think that would mean logically they would start off in California and head east. But there isn't really enough time to get from the west coast to Delaware (doing any sort of a traditional tour itinerary) in the matter of 2 weeks.

Update:

Qantas flies from Sydney to Dallas. That could be the dropping off point. Could definitely work in a few gigs between Dallas to Delaware in two weeks. Dallas/St. Louis/Chicago/Flint/Cleveland/New York/Philly or something along those lines. Keep in mind that often when a band signs up to do a festival, they have to agree to not do other gigs within a certain number of miles for a period of time. This may prevent a Philly date.

Or perhaps the bulk of the US dates will be after Firefly?

I need to get back to work. Creating fantasy tour routing isn't the best use of time today!

Last edited:
In all fairness the last European tour was October to December and he finished it just fine.

Of course he did but there is no reason to overdo it now so that we are back to chaos by the end of the year. Moreover I think it must be clear for everyone that the European tour was planned way ahead of it's beginning. Moz knew after the breakdown of the US-tour that the European dates were yet to come and that he had to go through it, no matter what.

Yes he's going to unhook the chemo and run out on stage. Why would he be touring if he had cancer?
He's fine.

Yeah, because I mentioned he was having chemo, right? All I wrote was that he was receiving treatment for his cancer....You guys don't need to be snarky about every god damn comment people write on here.

Yeah, because I mentioned he was having chemo, right? All I wrote was that he was receiving treatment for his cancer....You guys don't need to be snarky about every god damn comment people write on here.

Everyone needs to calm down, I think I know where the confusion is happening. In Spain he would be receiving cáncer treatments.

hes cured of cancer. cross fingers tickets sell briskly.

it's indeed becoming the ' Ban the Bullfighter' tour

sunday Tilburg 013

'and they say he's mentall'...as odd as the 6 dastes he played last tour in Italy..

it's indeed becoming the ' Ban the Bullfighter' tour

sunday Tilburg 013

'and they say he's mentall'...as odd as the 6 dastes he played last tour in Italy..

He's was courtin' a lady.

He really is starting to look like Mitt Romney.

If he was having Chemo he would be having it done in LA WHERE HE LIVES!!!

Peru-Food Poisoning-Marinara Sauce-PERSONAL DOCTOR IN LA...hint hint..remember.....Morrissey stalkers. Blykey!

Last edited:
He really is starting to look like Mitt Romney.

If he was having Chemo he would be having it done in LA WHERE HE LIVES!!!

Peru-Food Poisoning-Marinara Sauce-PERSONAL DOCTOR IN LA...hint hint..remember.....Morrissey stalkers. Blykey!

He doesn't live in LA. He stays at the sunset marquis. Why do you care where he lives?

He's was courtin' a lady.

CG I really try to like you but then you go and say something like this. Why does everything he does automatically mean he's with a woman? It all comes down to you and what you think is a chance with him.

You are also the same woman who, before the book came out, would come on here and swear he was straight and Jake was just his roommate.

Perhaps he plays multiple dates in Italy and Spain because he likes those places and sells a lot of tickets there? He did used to live in Rome(with a MAN) and probably has fond memories.

CG I really try to like you but then you go and say something like this. Why does everything he does automatically mean he's with a woman? It all comes down to you and what you think is a chance with him.

You are also the same woman who, before the book came out, would come on here and swear he was straight and Jake was just his roommate.

Perhaps he plays multiple dates in Italy and Spain because he likes those places and sells a lot of tickets there? He did used to live in Rome(with a MAN) and probably has fond memories.

He was courtin' a man.

CG has a light outlook on life and a big ol' sense of humor. Just chuckle at what she says. No need to play the sexuality police here. We all know that Morrissey is a "humasexual" so CG's comment should just innocently tickle your fancy (the way it tickles hers) and then you can scroll on and go about with the rest of your day. Don't worry so much. She's a sweetie pie who likes to try and make people laugh.

If CG can post videos of her making soup then I would pay to see a day in the life of Aztec Camera. That boy be crazy :crazy:

The funniest thing is when people actually try to question him on his posts. I think it might be best to view his posts as an infant crying. He most likely is either hungry or soiled his pants ;)

Am I the only one thinking Aztec Camera for president? He could steal a page from Herbert Hoover "a spaghetti dinner on every plate!"

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom