I can't wait

crotty32

My tickets arrived today and I am eagerly awaiting the concert at Nottingham,I love the first gig in a tour hearing the set list and just being around other fans.I travel up from Romford for the evening and then leave early next day to make the arsenal vs West Ham match and then straight home to get ready to see Paul Weller in Southend on Saturday evening,

My tickets arrived today and I am eagerly awaiting the concert at Nottingham,I love the first gig in a tour hearing the set list and just being around other fans.I travel up from Romford for the evening and then leave early next day to make the arsenal vs West Ham match and then straight home to get ready to see Paul Weller in Southend on Saturday evening,

P.

Last edited by a moderator:

sounds cool and have fun.

Very excited for you and also excited to see clips/photos of the show all the way over here in the states. Have a great time, you lucky dog!

The first gig is Groningem, I was just about to buy a ticket for Tilburg off a guy selling on Solo, I asked my wife if it was ok and she said shit, you ve blown it now, I said what are you on about ? She had bought us both tickets for Groningen, organised someone to have the kids and booked a nice hotel for the night, we live about 4 hours away.

Doesn't get any better than that !

Alan

The first gig is Groningem, I was just about to buy a ticket for Tilburg off a guy selling on Solo, I asked my wife if it was ok and she said shit, you ve blown it now, I said what are you on about ? She had bought us both tickets for Groningen, organised someone to have the kids and booked a nice hotel for the night, we live about 4 hours away.

Doesn't get any better than that !

Alan

yeah i would get her a very nice thank you if you can.

Back
Top Bottom