Morrissey leaving LA

The girl who made him a bracelet. Cute how he showed her affection. :) Love that photo, painfully jealous, but it's adorable.

I think I had a brain aneurysm when this photo hit. :D

It was nice of him to be so sweet. He must have been in a good mood.

He does seem to appreciate when fans give him gifts.

It was very sweet of him. That lucky girl, too! I'd have fainted. Fainted. Flat. She handled it all so very well.

Damon has a great bod.

Damon is very thin and his head always reminds me of a pinhead stacked upon a Pyramid (I'm so sorry, Damon). I imagine I would snap him in two with a close proximity sneeze.

I like a meatier man with broader shoulders and a less elongated head, but...again...to each his own.

Damon is very thin and his head always reminds me of a pinhead stacked upon a Pyramid (I'm so sorry, Damon). I imagine I would snap him in two with a close proximity sneeze.

I like a meatier man with broader shoulders and a less elongated head, but...again...to each his own.

I think he's cute!

For a minute I thought he was holding hands with a woman then realised he'd never do that

Plus it would be very rude of Morrissey to be holding hands with a woman in front of his boyfriend. Unless he was just playing some mind games with his significant other, which I wouldn't put past the old dog :lbf:

Plus it would be very rude of Morrissey to be holding hands with a woman in front of his boyfriend. Unless he was just playing some mind games with his significant other, which I wouldn't put past the old dog :lbf:

Lol. I just realised that Damon has been around for a long time-he came out of the restaurant with him in that 2008 La Cienega video and he quickly got Damon in a separate car when he saw the photographers. Sarah was was hired later that year but I guess Damon took over at some point.

He has a cute face and I love how he follows Morrissey around like a puppy or an apostle.

He's extremely loyal, you have to give him that. The man must be exhausted being dragged around the world constantly.

He's extremely loyal, you have to give him that. The man must be exhausted being dragged around the world constantly.

im thinking its probably a lot of fun them both. damon is pretty cool and yes looks lovely but unlike eurydice i like the skinny guys. im pretty skinny myself so thats just natural i guess. netherlands guys are fairly good looking in my experience though in general

im thinking its probably a lot of fun them both. damon is pretty cool and yes looks lovely but unlike eurydice i like the skinny guys. im pretty skinny myself so thats just natural i guess. netherlands guys are fairly good looking in my experience though in general

I love skinny girls, but skinny guys....enh....They're all right, don't get me wrong, but...again...I always imagine I'd squish one or shatter bones if I clumsily fell into one.

Also, I bet you're right. I bet those two have loads of fun and I imagine that's why Damon is as loyal as he is. He's privy to Morrissey's "as is" condition and gets to see him the way that none of us will ever see him. *sigh*

I love skinny girls, but skinny guys....enh....They're all right, don't get me wrong, but...again...I always imagine I'd squish one or shatter bones if I clumsily fell into one.

Also, I bet you're right. I bet those two have loads of fun and I imagine that's why Damon is as loyal as he is. He's privy to Morrissey's "as is" condition and gets to see him the way that none of us will ever see him. *sigh*

The things he's probably seen...

Who is Damon?

He's on the far right. He's an English barber who started hanging around Moz in 2008 and was made the tour hairdresser. He then became the PA after Sarah got the boot. He's been thanked on 2 albums and in the book, and is wth Morrissey practically all of the time- tours, vacations, recording.

There's a whole lot of speculation what their deal is and if it's a Jake situation.

to true about damon. i wouldnt say skinny guys are fragile or at least not from my experience. we were also country boys so that might have helped. i mean ive been thrown off of rooftops, run over by a quad (four wheeler) driven dirtbikes into trees or just have them land on you when you blow the jump, ive been stabbed in the stomach etc and have never broken anything and im probably the skinniest person youll ever meet that doesnt have some kind of illness. thats actually not true. i did once break or fracture a knuckle playing volley ball with a basket ball but was still able to finish my wrestling season just fine. if anything id say skinny guys are good at soaking up damage. i remember you once describing fred as as slab of concrete so im guessing you found your dream man there. oh eurydice, were going for the first sonogram in another couple of weeks and i cant tell anyone i know in person as rachel doesnt want to announce until were sure theres a heartbeat but im bursting to tell someone.

to true about damon. i wouldnt say skinny guys are fragile or at least not from my experience. we were also country boys so that might have helped. i mean ive been thrown off of rooftops, run over by a quad (four wheeler) driven dirtbikes into trees or just have them land on you when you blow the jump, ive been stabbed in the stomach etc and have never broken anything and im probably the skinniest person youll ever meet that doesnt have some kind of illness. thats actually not true. i did once break or fracture a knuckle playing volley ball with a basket ball but was still able to finish my wrestling season just fine. if anything id say skinny guys are good at soaking up damage. i remember you once describing fred as as slab of concrete so im guessing you found your dream man there. oh eurydice, were going for the first sonogram in another couple of weeks and i cant tell anyone i know in person as rachel doesnt want to announce until were sure theres a heartbeat but im bursting to tell someone.

OMG! You did it! CONGRATS! Wait until you hear that strange sound for the first time. There's nothing like it. (As a matter of fact, why hasn't Moz sampled it in a background yet? Odd.)

Best of luck! Congrats again! Such joy!

dont't get me wrong, speaking of damon's posture, there is an aphorism in my language - 'he looks like he swallowed a broom' :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom