Morrissey's clothing for sale

Re: Morrissey's Clothing for Sale

Anyone remember him using worry beads?

Anyone remember him using worry beads?

Yes. He often used to have them in his pocket whilst on stage, pulling them out whilst out of the spotlight. I commented on the recent winter European tour that I hadn't seen them, in an attempt to drop a hint to my wife in the run up to Christmas.

no don't think so can't see it.

He had them on in a picture that was posted here a couple of years ago. A few of us were trying to find the necklace online but couldn't because we didn't know the type of bead it was. Can't remember the picture or I'd post it.

He had them on in a picture that was posted here a couple of years ago. A few of us were trying to find the necklace online but couldn't because we didn't know the type of bead it was. Can't remember the picture or I'd post it.

KEWPIE, where's Kewpie? shes good at this stuff where's this pic Kewps?

Size 11.5 shoe US. Not bad.

His neck is f***ing huge. 17.5?!

KEWPIE, where's Kewpie? shes good at this stuff where's this pic Kewps?

No, no!!! I was wrong. Sorry! I was thinking of another bead-like necklace he was wearing. These he must have carried in his pocket. Nevertheless, I want them! :)

An anonymous person writes:

Before BB starts with his leather crap, he wore the shoes 10 years ago, but he will still complain.

Calling All Morrissey/Smiths Fans…. - blog.eil.com

Charlie must have fallen on hard times to be selling this stuff. Why does he have them?

A few of the items:

Morrissey-Worry-Beads-Tour-623400.jpg

Worry beads as used by the great man himself, full info here

Morrissey-Stacy-Adams-Leath-623396.jpg

As worn in the I Have Forgiven Jesus video, full info here

Touitinerayb.jpg

Oye Esteban (Hey Stephen!) tour itinerary, full info here

UPDATE Mar. 4:

TTY: Ebay (yawn) - Mar. 3, 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought those were Rosary Beads when he was going through his Catholic Priest stage and dressing in his priest clothes while on stage. I was so worried he would be playing in Belfast or somewhere else in the UK and some Orange Army or Brit Army bastard would try and assassinate him like they did in 1972.

Why do the prices have that L with the lines through it? Is that some kind of joke, for how people listed prices in the 15th century?

Who's this Charlie that is selling them?

Who's this Chrlie?

Charlie Browne the old road manager. He's the father of the baby on the cover of YOR and the one who dragged Moz off the stage in Swindon.

I can see why he is having a difficult time giving up leather. He likes fine leather shoes. Those Stacy Adams look soft and subtle and comfy.

I can see why he is having a difficult time giving up leather. He likes fine leather shoes. Those Stacy Adams look soft and subtle and comfy.

I'm surprised he wore those they aren't very expensive.

Those shoes are hideous.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom