Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (Ma

I really can't be bothered conversing with Anonymous posters, especially ones that have no idea what they're talking about.

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

I really can't be bothered conversing with Anonymous posters, especially ones that have no idea what they're talking about.

that makes no sense. you cant be bothered to converse with us anons, but you just did several times in a row. would you like to re write your post and clarify?

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

yeah i dont get it either. i think its always good to look at the whole top forty and the sales data figure for everything to put things in perspective a bit

Done, three minutes after midday!

>>

Thank You for your Registration

Morrissey 2015 Event Tile
Thank you for registering for the Vivid LIVE Morrissey Ballot.

You should receive and email shortly confirming your registration.

put what in perspective?
moz sells very few units. probably less than 1o ooo in the usa. where are his hardcore fans? i dont know, you would have to answer that.
but, the finances are there. those type of numbers bring only a limited amount. add to that the fact that moz will not underwrite his recording sessions nor kick any percentage of tour revenue. there is no up side for the label except a loss, so its adios moz.
he is gone back to london labeless.

Now that you've said it, he won't do it. Don't you know how he works yet?

Dammit.

This ballot BS is so confusing if oyu want to go to more nights than one :confused:

put what in perspective?
moz sells very few units. probably less than 1o ooo in the usa. where are his hardcore fans? i dont know, you would have to answer that.
but, the finances are there. those type of numbers bring only a limited amount. add to that the fact that moz will not underwrite his recording sessions nor kick any percentage of tour revenue. there is no up side for the label except a loss, so its adios moz.
he is gone back to london labeless.

i thought he did pay for the recording of world peace which is what led to the label not owning it thus harvest not being able to release it. he doesnt need a label, he needs a distribution company. he already has a pr team booking agency and management and pays for recordings. what would the label do for him? if they did pay for the recording then he wouldnt be in the position he was with harvest and theyd have dropped him and kept his album. he should start his own label and self release the next album and hold more video contests, which got him lots of fan love at being included in the process and the videos were distributed hard by the creators themselves for theyre own self promotion, and do his own pr which he could easily do has done in the past. pay a distribution company and just recoup all gross profits. really, what could any label offer him he doesnt already do for himself? talented people already want to work with him badly theyd do so for free im betting. i think more and more hes realizing that a label in the modern world has little to offer such iconic acts like himself. they can only break/develop new acts and hope it hits and doesnt just offer diminishing returns

The Opera House is going meat free.

The Opera House is going meat free.

If you get hungry I'll let you borrow my meat.

Has anyone received any good news re the ballot yet ?

Not yet, 1 day down, 7 to go. If it gets to the end of the week and nothing then I'll start drinking.

Does anyone know of anyone receiving an email yet ?

Nothing yet either, or for my partner

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom