Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (Ma

Meanwhile back in the real world, I STILL have 2 tix for the Sunday night performance. I'm willing to take a hit on them if someone will help me out. They are worth a total 258......I'll consider lower than that if need be. Anyone?

Do you still have these?

Hi there,
Between me, my partner and friends who can't make it we ended up with some spare tickets I'm looking to sell at face value. 2 x premium (stalls) tickets for Tuesday 26th and 2 x circle tickets for Saturday 30th. Please email [email protected] if interested. Happy to meet in inner city Sydney over the weekend.

Nice username, is it after the song...or..? *laughs* Srpski fanovi are rare, didn't think there were (m)any at all :D (wonder if I know you.. Hmmm) Good luck selling the tickets & enjoy the gig/s! -druga morisi fan u iner sidnej :p

Hi there,
Between me, my partner and friends who can't make it we ended up with some spare tickets I'm looking to sell at face value. 2 x premium (stalls) tickets for Tuesday 26th and 2 x circle tickets for Saturday 30th. Please email [email protected] if interested. Happy to meet in inner city Sydney over the weekend.

I have four A Reserve stalls for Sunday night going at face value if anyone wants them. Please let me know. Email me at [email protected]

Or I will take any reasonable offer below that price if they don't sell.

Just gotta pick up the tix for Wednesday on Tuesday night from a mate and I've got the whole set!

Last edited:
Hi All - I have two tickets (next to each other) for Wednesday 27 May - Box A that I would preferably like to swap for tickets on Saturday 30th. Let me know if interested. Can meet in city or inner west to swap. Work in Darlinghurst.

I have a ticket for Tuesday 26th.
I can express post it on the Monday 25th.
Sold at face value. PREM STALLS, Row H.
IM Me.

I have a ticket for Tuesday 26th.
I can express post it on the Monday 25th.
Sold at face value. PREM STALLS, Row H.
IM Me.

No wonder, go to that concert. Don't listen to any bad comments it an experiance of a lifetime
(I Read your comments before)

hey everyone,

Two of my friends can't make it to Saturday night now - totally shattered (one is in hospital and her partner doesn't want to fly up from Adelaide without her) so I've got a couple of tickets going for that show. They are Circle B Reserve. They cost $109 each but I am willing to take any reasonable offer (though would prefer face value). Will deliver them however is convenient.

Email me at [email protected] if you would like these tickets.

Can't wait for the weekend!

Anyone in Aus received their tix in the post yet ?

Yes, everyone i know has received theirs

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone please jog my memory, at the opera house last time her was here, did people just rush to the front regardless of their seat as soon as the doors open? I know there was a crowd in the front rows but wasnt sure if it was only those who were seated in the first rows

Hi All,

Two tickets have just become available for Wed night. Row F up the front. Stalls. Premium ticket price, face value. $175 each.

Reply here if your interested and I'll PM you. I'll be up there anyway, so can hand them over in exchange for the cashola.

Cheers

Does anybody have any idea about what time Moz will be onstage? All I can find is 8pm and no information about support acts...

Does anybody have any idea about what time Moz will be onstage? All I can find is 8pm and no information about support acts...

Opera House is always very precise, 8PM on the ticket means the show will start at 8PM.

There are no support acts for this tour

Thanks darkeyelids...

I wonder what the optimum time will be to get in there though, especially if Moz is playing all those old films beforehand which I would love to see some of (and actually worked bett than any support band, if last time was anything to go by). I guess get there early and ask around?

So excited... I hope he opens with The Queen Is Dead. Finally getting to hear that live will be an incredible experience.

Can't wait for tonight!

great news folks, the shows, you can read the numerous posts here trying to dump tickets, are now all officially no longer sold out.

Can't wait for tonight!

Have fun tonight Ryan! He probably won't play Ammunition but the concert will still be pretty rad. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom