Interviews!!

V

Violent Beeeatch

I wanna read some upcoming Morrissey interviews like the one back when Meat is Murder came out and the interviewer tried to trap him concerning his homosexuality and Moz squealed away when they started talking about a big hunky man pushing himself upon him or something.

zflier1.jpg

> I wanna read some upcoming Morrissey interviews like the one¿ back when Meat is Murder came out and the interviewer tried to¿ trap him concerning his homosexuality and Moz squealed away when¿ they started talking about a big hunky man pushing himself upon¿ him or something.

I don't know exactly which interview youre talking about but you could try The followong link .. maybe you will find it somewhere in there.. there is one called MEat is murder but it doesnt talk about his sexuality .

The Smiths/Interview archive

Interview!!!!!

> I wanna read some upcoming Morrissey interviews like the one¿ back when Meat is Murder came out and the interviewer tried to¿ trap him concerning his homosexuality and Moz squealed away when¿ they started talking about a big hunky man pushing himself upon¿ him or something.

From Sounds, 4/20/85:

Do you get turned on by situations in which you're repressed?

"No I don't. I think I'm always 'turned on'."

I mean sexually aroused.

"Next question."

Why? You're lying through your teeth and we both know it.

"One has to protect oneself."

From what?

"Eroticism."

But if you have 'erotic feelings', why don't you sleep with anyone?

"Well, it just doesn't happen."

Why don't you make it happen?

"I don't want to anymore, I don't want to. I don't. No, I'm not going to instigate things anymore."

So you're telling me that if some dark man came up behind you in the hall, pulled your Marks and Spencers down and...

"I can't grasp what you're talking about!"

I'm sure you could if you tried hard enough.

"I just can't grasp it, I'm sorry."

HALF A minute later, and the Pope of Pop is conveniently removed from my vision. And only the words of Oscar Wilde come to mind: "But beauty, real beauty, ends where an intellectual expression begins. Intelligence is in itself a mode of exaggeration, and destroys the harmony of any face. The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. "

The Full Interview, from "The Motorcycle Au Pair Boy" site

Re: Interview!!!!!

Those Antonella Black interviews were *funny.* Too bad she only interviewed him twice.

sex.jpg

Back
Top Bottom