Morrissey spotted at Grammys party at Sunset Marquis

Sounds like a nightmare.

I just didn't know he digs that kind of thing.

He 'digs' the Sunset Marquis, I know that. Very nice mojitos, I hear. Maybe they put on a good do. It's nice to go out on a Friday night, sometimes.

I'm sure I saw Alain Whyte say he was there on Facebook...

P.

Clarification please;
Did Alain say on Facebook that he (Alain) was there, and that Moz was there too?
Or was Alain going solo?
Or did Alain say he'd seen Moz say on Facebook that he (Moz) was there?!

We needs to know...;)

Because it was one girl who said she saw him it was either an imposter or he was at the hotel getting a drink/going to his room.

I've seen so many silly girls on Instagram saying "me and morrissey! I'm so excited" and it's not him.

He 'digs' the Sunset Marquis, I know that. Very nice mojitos, I hear. Maybe they put on a good do. It's nice to go out on a Friday night, sometimes.

Clarification please;
Did Alain say on Facebook that he (Alain) was there, and that Moz was there too?
Or was Alain going solo?
Or did Alain say he'd seen Moz say on Facebook that he (Moz) was there?!

We needs to know...;)

I know Alain did say moz was in la, which we knew.

Alain posted on Facebook that he was at the Sunset Marquis, and mentioned in passing that "Moz is supposedly in town and he's probably around here somewhere". There's been no indication that either of them met, though it's intruiging to think they might have bumped into each other if Moz was hanging around the same place on the same night.

Mind you - remember all the silly conspiracy theories when Moz and Johnny Marr happenned to be in Dublin on the same night a couple of years ago? ;)

He be chillin with the in crew, I know that. He like cat round hot porridge at the club. Morrizzey is a ghost dude and he do party-oo too fool.

Told you he dug the Sunset ~

15861650633_6147d3e53e_o.jpg

~ from Jesse Tobias' instagram, with Jackson Browne, at the Buffy Saint-Marie show at Bootleg Hi-Fi, Los Angeles, Sunday night.

Someone also reported on Twitter he was at a restaurant with a table of "young gays" lol.

He looks so damn thin and the hair is long. Looks great.

Told you he dug the Sunset ~

15861650633_6147d3e53e_o.jpg

~ from Jesse Tobias' instagram, with Jackson Browne, at the Buffy Saint-Marie show at Bootleg Hi-Fi, Los Angeles, Sunday night.

He looks fantastic. He looks healthy, fit and youthful. What a fox!

This made my Monday.

Back
Top Bottom