TTY statement: Iceland

interesting. wonder how much they wouldve made if hed played. guess im just wondering how much both parties will lose financially. neat to see people walk away from money, again both parties. bummer though since flight tickets from here to iceland in may are 99$ with 60$ flights from iceland to london. im thinking of taking a vaca

There is a difference between "scrapping plans" for something in the works and canceling something outright you f***ing morons. Read the damn statement and quit your douchebag bitching.

Blood crykey! What are all those bokes in the UK going to do when they can't stuff their faces with McDonalds, porky pies, and blood sausage? Oh boy and I wonder if Germany is on the back to bleeding the Euros one final time 2015 tour. There are going to be a lot of upset ***** when they won't be allowed to eat all their Bratwursts while listening to the return of "you're the one for me fatty" to the set list.

If you ever going to use that word again , I will contact your provider by sending this fascist comment

David please, still people live who have their number tattoed, a week ago the Auswitsch memorial was held

AztecCamera, maybe you've seen too many WWII movies, but is has happened for real, all over Europe, especia;ly north, and south east part
there still war graves, my city was freed by US/Brittish soldiers on 18 september, every year we stand still, official, and may 4th is a national
day to remember the WWII graves/deaths, the day after we in the Netherlands celebrate freedom. You may think what's the deal with 18 september, well the south of Holland was
freed much earlier in 1944, the north had a bad/rough 1944/45 winter time, many starved to death due that Fascist Army

read a book, come to and see the camps where many, millions were gassed/died

'and they say he's mentall'...Iceland is beautifull, pity for the Morrissey/music fans that He doesn't come to Iceland

[yeah you're brave and going write it 100 times, I know in a room of group, and someones says don't do that, they do it, it's child psychology]

Last edited:
The timing of this is bizarre. Why bother commenting on something that none of us were even aware about? I'm thinking about the recent tour and wondering how many venues also did NOT accede to demands. If I recall rightly, there were plenty that served meat. So I'm wondering why pick this one out, one that no one even knew about? I think this statement is 100% about sticking up his hand, waving a flag, and saying "Yoo-hoo...I'm still here."

P.

If you ever going to use that word again , I will contact your provider by sending this fascist comment

David please, still people live who have their number tattoed, a week ago the Auswitsch memorial was held

AztecCamera, maybe you've seen too many WWII movies, but is has happened for real, all over Europe, especia;ly north, and south east part
there still war graves, my city was freed by US/Brittish soldiers on 18 september, every year we stand still, official, and may 4th is a national
day to remember the WWII graves/deaths, the day after we in the Netherlands celebrate freedom. You may think what's the deal with 18 september, well the south of Holland was
freed much earlier in 1944, the north had a bad/rough 1944/45 winter time, many starved to death due that Fascist Army

read a book, come to and see the camps where many, millions were gassed/died

'and they say he's mentall'...Iceland is beautifull, pity for the Morrissey/music fans that He doesn't come to Iceland

[yeah you're brave and going write it 100 times, I know in a room of group, and someones says don't do that, they do it, it's child psychology]

Aztecis either 10 or very lacking in education.

Could it be that Iceland is being used to soften the blow for future cancellations on recent arena dates that haven't sold very well, while the meat issues will cover all the cracks nicely leaving the artist looking triumphant and cool standing his ground ?
(Don't be surprised if you have to return those t shirts back to the mporium either)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I have scrapped plans to get out of bed as noone will change the bedshbedsheets. I will leave the bedding to it's Cottonrich shittiness and wank in a sock instead

Who cares-why do we care- why would anyone care- why are there even 18 comments about this who fricking cares...LAME.
David please start editing your posts to relevant stuff:

Like is he touring and dates
New Material

This is just crap-I keep coming back to this site looking for meaningful stuff --but I get Morrissey farted and did it smell more like apples or flowers and lets debate.

It was meaningful enough for it to appear on TTY. You should be complaing to Morrissey himself. He, after all approved its release.

well his name is attached to the venue/show and he makes money off of it so that could be a difference. im betting moz just does what he can and can afford to do and stomachs what he cant like the rest of us. many people i know here in the u.s are very against our never ending wars in the middle east and dont want to support them at all but they still pay there taxes even when they know they can go to fund offenses there. they could refuse to pay, they could move to canada (or someplace that actually doesnt support our war) but they dont because of competing factors and drawing the line where his personal responsibility ends if not his disgust. also still dont know if that really is morrissey. it really doesnt look like him though it makes no difference to my argument here

If past experience is anything to go by his personal responsibility seems to end an eighth of an inch beyond his epidermis, which, by happy coincidence, is where his disgust starts.

I'm so confused right now. :squiffy:

It's hate-filled posts like this that make me think he has a spin doctor out of touch with reality trying to make him sound edgy and powerful when his true intentions are a tad more serene. Because live interviews I NEVER get this vibe from him.

I mean it can't be lost on him that he was just at a restaurant selling crated baby cows in the menu enjoying a meal. I don't think he made this post. He's not stupid.

If you eat cheese, you may as well eat veal as it's the same production process. The economics of dairy involves the torture/slaughter of male baby calves who cannot produce milk. Stealing their mother's milk to eat cheese just adds to the issue.

For Morrissey to make a fuss about meat on the menu in Iceland whilst eating at Ago is just another example of his profound hypocrisy and media trolling. You can't allow yourself to believe he made the post as to do so would collapse your cult image of him. He's trolling animal rights for publicity whilst eating cheese in a restaurant that serves veal. Choosing to eat at 'Ago' or any other temple of Carnism is just evidence of how blatant he is with his spurious propaganda for publicity.

best
BB

"I love Los Angeles and I have waited a long time to return, but I shall leave the Ago Restaurant to their cannibalistic flesh-eating bloodlust ... "

[h=5]SCALOPPINE ALLA MILANESE $25 Veal scaloppine Milanese style served with Panzanella salad[/h]http://www.agorestaurant.com/lunch-menu.html

I can't wait for Morrissey's pronouncement about the Yorkshire halal abattoir controversy.

I suspect Britain First are waiting with glee.

EVEN OUR SLAUGHTERHOUSEs ARENT BRITISH ANYMORE. Please share if you like this post.

If you eat cheese, you may as well eat veal as it's the same production process. The economics of dairy involves the torture/slaughter of male baby calves who cannot produce milk. Stealing their mother's milk to eat cheese just adds to the issue.

For Morrissey to make a fuss about meat on the menu in Iceland whilst eating at Ago is just another example of his profound hypocrisy and media trolling. You can't allow yourself to believe he made the post as to do so would collapse your cult image of him. He's trolling animal rights for publicity whilst eating cheese in a restaurant that serves veal. Choosing to eat at 'Ago' or any other temple of Carnism is just evidence of how blatant he is with his spurious propaganda for publicity.

best
BB

"I love Los Angeles and I have waited a long time to return, but I shall leave the Ago Restaurant to their cannibalistic flesh-eating bloodlust ... "

[h=5]SCALOPPINE ALLA MILANESE $25 Veal scaloppine Milanese style served with Panzanella salad[/h]http://www.agorestaurant.com/lunch-menu.html

And when is the last time you saw him eating cheese?

We don't even know if that was him in the restaurant. He can't control menus at restaurants and maybe wanted some pasta. He does what he can including making venues meat free.

But what would you do if you had nothing to bitch about?

First of all, have you seen morrissey lately? You call this fat?
212sd47.jpg

Secondly, there are plenty of fat vegans. You can still eat vegan baked good.

Seriously.. if you ate pasta and bread and rice all day you'd gain a ton of weight.

The keto diet which is mostly meat, cheese and greens is one of the fastest ways to lose weight.

Nothing about NOT eating meat means you will be thin. It's pretty simple.. if calories consumed is more than calories burned, you will gain weight.

Could it be that Iceland is being used to soften the blow for future cancellations on recent arena dates that haven't sold very well, while the meat issues will cover all the cracks nicely leaving the artist looking triumphant and cool standing his ground ?
(Don't be surprised if you have to return those t shirts back to the mporium either)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

benny, i think you are on to something.

Maybe he wasn't picking up the bill thats the only way some comply with being out of their comfort zone, but of course snooty looks and insults would suffice hence the tty statement. This is all solo is good for: speculations, often times cruel.

benny, ireland is the shipping point of the vast majority of meat patties to the rest of the uk and the continent.
hundreds, if not thousands of freezer containers ship on a daily basis.

but, honestly, after perusing the photograph posted of moz dining at a restaurant in los angeles, what i found most alarming was not that he was dining in an enclosed area with a majority of flesh eaters, but that he seems to have gained considerable weight. he must be close to 120 kilos, you cannot gain so much weight by eating cabbage pizzas.

Apologies if i've been asleep but where can I find the link/photo of Moz having the dinner in LA?
Thanks.

None of his concerts have meat stalls, surely everyone knows this? He's pretty consistent in fairness.

Laughable. Remember the big stink he made over Staples Center 2013? McDonalds was closed, but they still served meat at concession stands. If it were a smaller venue, he would have cancelled.

One can only turn a blind eye to his farcical hypocrisies for so long. He decries human rights violations, but he has the key to the city of Tel Aviv.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom