Books, magazines, etc., for free

A

Anonymous

I have a medium-sized box of books, articles, postcards and other printed material celebrating our lord and saviour Morrissey. I don't want to sell it, I don't want to throw it on the trash heap. If you want it, just pay for shipping. There has to be two dozen items stretching back to the early 1990s. If you're a collector, there's bound to be some treasures here for you, baby.
Among the better soft-cover books:
Morrissey: Shot by Linder
Morrissey: Peepholeism by Jo Slee
The unofficial Rogan autobiography (the same one that spawned the famous 'I hope he dies in an M1 crash' response)
Assorted magazines (Details, Select, NME, etc) with Mozzer/Smiths covers
I hope there's a fan who wants these and not someone who is going to resell them.
If you want a list, email me at trif (at) me (dot) com.

Re: Books, magazines, etc., for free.

I have a medium-sized box of books, articles, postcards and other printed material celebrating our lord and saviour Morrissey. I don't want to sell it, I don't want to throw it on the trash heap. If you want it, just pay for shipping. There has to be two dozen items stretching back to the early 1990s. If you're a collector, there's bound to be some treasures here for you, baby.
Among the better soft-cover books:
Morrissey: Shot by Linder
Morrissey: Peepholeism by Jo Slee
The unofficial Rogan autobiography (the same one that spawned the famous 'I hope he dies in an M1 crash' response)
Assorted magazines (Details, Select, NME, etc) with Mozzer/Smiths covers
I hope there's a fan who wants these and not someone who is going to resell them.
If you want a list, email me at trif (at) me (dot) com.

Email sent. -M.

Back
Top Bottom