Lizzie Campbell's Clay Disarray

Bad news. It sold. Good news. I bought it before someone snapped it up. I didn't buy it for me, I bought it for someone here. Happy to pass it on at cost should anyone want it. PM me.

P.

UPDATE: (item has been sold).

She does a Morrissey, and there's only 1. £45. GOOOOOOOOO!

Morrissey | Polymer Clay Sculpture | OOAK The Smiths - Etsy

Handmade item
Materials: polymer clay, wire, glaze
Ships worldwide from Brinklow, England

You can also find me at ☞

Twitter: @claydisarray
Facebook: facebook.com/claydisarray
Instagram: instagram.com/claydisarray

il_570xN_719971227_n0sk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kinda cute, but it looks nothing like him.

Last edited:
OMG yer worse than a scalper. :p

It now says "4 available" on the page.

From her web site:

"In response to various requests I've received, 'Mini Moz' is now available as a pre-order.

Your 'Mini Moz' will wear a shirt and jeans combo along with a couple of boho necklaces, and he will stand around 7 inches in height (flowers beside him in the photos are for display purposes only and not included in this sale)

Each model is 100% handmade - so yours will be slightly different to the one shown with variations in shirt and necklace colours.

This is a special introductory price of £45.00 for my 'Polymer Popstars' range. I'm afraid I'm not able to accept requests for changes, add-ons, etc, unless my full commission rate is charged.

I'll of course aim to create and dispatch your 'Mini Moz' asap but please allow up to 3 weeks processing time (please message me if you need a more specific time frame).

Please note that although polymer clay is a fairly robust material, this model is intended for ornamental purposes only and should not be used as a toy."

I can say I have made a purchase myself using the Etsy site. I was very pleased with the quality. She seems like a really nice person.

I am starting to see this on my desk at work.

Last edited:
He's arrived! It's beautiful, I can't believe she's only charging £45, in my opinion it's worth FAR more than that. I'm almost tempted to keep him, but a promise is a promise. Off he goes to a lucky poster here. Godspeed, mini-Moz.

BvuRKPx.jpg

P.