Cassette singles?

A

Anonymous

Hello
I've 18 morrissey cassette singles.
The ones I don't have are, we hate it, certain people, dagenham, boy racer and satan
Thinking of listing them on eBay
Are they worth anything ?
Thanks

Hello
I've 18 morrissey cassette singles.
The ones I don't have are, we hate it, certain people, dagenham, boy racer and satan
Thinking of listing them on eBay
Are they worth anything ?
Thanks

Not much over $6 to $10 each. Nothing to rare. It is the bizarre import cassettes that are more collectable. Alot have totally different artwork. For instance this is my Philippine cassette of Viva Hate. http://www.discogs.com/Morrissey-Viva-Hate/release/4574500 This is just one example. Some come in really nice clam shell cases, some have cropped art work and some look nothing like the original. These odd ball cassettes usually go anywhere from $20 up to $80 depending on how often they come up for sale. Some pop up that I have never seen before..

I'd be happy to buy the Roy's Keen cassette from the anonymous person who did the original post. If you can send me a message on here, I'm sure we can come up with a good price that works for us both. Thanks!

I'd be happy to buy the Roy's Keen cassette from the anonymous person who did the original post. If you can send me a message on here, I'm sure we can come up with a good price that works for us both. Thanks!

Hi.. Thanks for the info!
& Thanks for the offer jeff..
I'm going to put them on eBay individually
Hopefully get them up in the next week

Here's a link to one of the moz/smiths items I've got listed at the moment.. I'll put up a new post once they're all listed
Thanks
Innes

Back
Top Bottom