Morrissey's Autobiography & Michael Joyce

suedehead329

I just re-read Morrissey's Autobiography. Very well-written, and fascinating. It's definitely in my Top 10 books I've ever read. As for Michael Joyce, I hope he dies a long, pain-filled death. "And you think you've won. Oh no..."

I just re-read Morrissey's Autobiography. Very well-written, and fascinating. It's definitely in my Top 10 books I've ever read. As for Michael Joyce, I hope he dies a long, pain-filled death. "And you think you've won. Oh no..."

That's not very nice. Still, you and Morrissey - you both wish and revel in suffering to other humans.

P.

Not gonna lie, I skipped a lot of the court case stuff. It was Just. Too. Much.

I've wished death on a few people. Generally, I think they've deserved it. Without doubt, the World would be a better place without certain people if the suffering they cause is pretty outlandish.

yeah but the argument to that is you could just as easily wish for them to change or to be confined or neutralized instead of wishing death. if were talking about wishing anything could be possible so why wish death if theres no element personal revenge. the world would be great without a lot of people i think but theres other things i could wish for them rather than there death. most people dont mean that much to me to wish death on them

I've wished death on a few people. Generally, I think they've deserved it. Without doubt, the World would be a better place without certain people if the suffering they cause is pretty outlandish.

We should feel guilty for wishing death on people like Michael Vick.

yeah but the argument to that is you could just as easily wish for them to change or to be confined or neutralized instead of wishing death. if were talking about wishing anything could be possible so why wish death if theres no element personal revenge. the world would be great without a lot of people i think but theres other things i could wish for them rather than there death. most people dont mean that much to me to wish death on them

Should somebody like Tony Blair die a sudden and horrible death, I can't say that I would feel no joy about that. No matter how shocking somebody is to me personally I try not to wish them any harm, just move on. I guess that's difficult if somebody has given them the legal right to hang over you forever more though.

My death wish list is reserved for the most spiteful psychopathic overlords that rule over us. Thatcher, Blair, Gove, Osbourne, etc. I guess you've got plenty of your own like Cheney.

Should somebody like Tony Blair die a sudden and horrible death, I can't say that I would feel no joy about that. No matter how shocking somebody is to me personally I try not to wish them any harm, just move on. I guess that's difficult if somebody has given them the legal right to hang over you forever more though.

My death wish list is reserved for the most spiteful psychopathic overlords that rule over us. Thatcher, Blair, Gove, Osbourne, etc. I guess you've got plenty of your own like Cheney.
Oh yes.

Back
Top Bottom