smiths record release/moz gig posters value?

i posted this in collectors forum, but maybe it belongs here? anyway,

ive got 3 smiths record release posters, and a gig poster from oye esteban tour in modena italy. the record posters are 11 X 22, the gig poster 28 X 40. you can view them here:

http://s408.photobucket.com/user/mho...?sort=3&page=1

most were too big to upload

did the best to take pics without glare. do they have any value?

thanks

Attachments

• 20150126_211154.jpg
    20150126_211154.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 50
the smiths posters have very good value. but the morrissey one is somewhat more common.

How did you acquire the "11x22" posters? That dimension is a bit off, if they are all meant to be the ~12x24's. Looks like some of the lengths are mismatched in some of the photos?

they are more like 11 x 22. the james dean one is slightly shorter. i got them from a guy who owned a pretty well known record store in the east village in NY. he was open from around 1970 to the early 90's, Free Being Records. there were never displayed , until i hung them up on my wall. they are not trimmed, its just my crappy picture taking. i was trying to cut the glare. tried to upload a pic from a bag from the store, very cool looking. i put it in the photobucket album from my previous post. my daughter framed the bag and has it on the wall of her apt. i'd like to raise some cash, if they are worth enough to make a dent in some bills, i'd be open to selling them. guess i'll keep the moz gig poster.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom