Morrissey rumored for Firefly Festival (Delaware, June 18-21, 2015)

Morrissey - rumored headliner at Firefly Festival in Delaware

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/pulpculture/2015/01/23/firefly-leak/22258743/

635576511530229585-B8EvVQnCQAEKZKY.jpg-large.jpg

Re: Firefly Festival

Morrissey is set to play on Friday (the same day as Paul McCartney).

Fred and I won't be going.

Morrissey is set to play on Friday (the same day as Paul McCartney).

Fred and I won't be going.

sad to hear that and as is detritus im waiting for more dates. even if hes playing in deleware that shouldnt effect his playing in maryland and philly as its to far to be contractually bound unless the contract is just super tight and oppressive which i dont think would be the case with moz. what makes you think hes playing the tower cause id be there in a second (and back in a hour).

p.s eurydice, mines not even born yet and is effing up my scene seeing schedule. ive got to find another person to see mudhoney with now as shell be five and a half moths preggers and i dont think thats gonna work at that show. also effed up my plans of seeing the new decemberists album live with john misty opening. still seated tickets at merryweather if you go. ah dover, the downs is like the only thing there and it still sucks. my mother in law likes to gamble there and it was a drag. did find two joints on the ground inside though so that was cool if funny.

Just an fyi..they just announced that because 4 day passes are selling so well, they will not consider selling single day passes.

Just an fyi..they just announced that because 4 day passes are selling so well, they will not consider selling single day passes.

this is probably why he hasnt announced more dates yet before or after. wait until they sell the firefly tickets and then im guessing hell announce dates. probably more contractually bound by the advertising and its draw than actually playing anywhere else.

sad to hear that and as is detritus im waiting for more dates. even if hes playing in deleware that shouldnt effect his playing in maryland and philly as its to far to be contractually bound unless the contract is just super tight and oppressive which i dont think would be the case with moz. what makes you think hes playing the tower cause id be there in a second (and back in a hour).

p.s eurydice, mines not even born yet and is effing up my scene seeing schedule. ive got to find another person to see mudhoney with now as shell be five and a half moths preggers and i dont think thats gonna work at that show. also effed up my plans of seeing the new decemberists album live with john misty opening. still seated tickets at merryweather if you go. ah dover, the downs is like the only thing there and it still sucks. my mother in law likes to gamble there and it was a drag. did find two joints on the ground inside though so that was cool if funny.

People are pretty cool around pregnant women at shows. I saw Bayside and The Smoking Popes when I was about 5 months along with my first son. I had to sit down a lot because my feet/back were killing me (he was over nine pounds when he was born) and the drunken college kids weren't so bad. Although, one did try to open the door to the bathroom stall when I was in there and I gave her a quick, swift kick in the face with it as I cursed at her for not paying attention.

OH! And my first born is starting up drum lessons within a week or two now...so...I think hearing music in the womb must be a good thing. Hahaha! Go for it!

its really gonna be up to her though like yourself shes not to fond of shows. a quick aside though, i havent thought about bayside in like forever and that made me laugh a bit at the memory but back to the show. oh im very excited for music in the womb. im already singing to it every day and i pick up the ovation about every twenty min anyway as how can you not. im making playlists, im for sure gonna play they might be giants kids album in there somewhere, and we already bought one of those players that has headphone like speakers that fit on the belly. im playing music always anyway as ive attached those speaker towers things all around the living room in the brick so it cant escape the music lol. cool that hes learning the drums. percussion is an instrument section ive never tried. done woodwinds and strings (mostly guitars) and vocals with a little piano so hope to like fred pass some of those skills along. damn kid will probably be some alex p keaton type though just to piss me off. when my very close cousin became a republican to run on the last gov race with gansler i almost cried. well i do hope you gete to see moz somewhere as i think you guys are seeing mc cartney right. have fun at that show

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom