I have Greatest Hits, Ringleader, Viva Hate Simply Vinyl, listed on ebay all Mint condition

I never knew about that Kill Uncle mispressing. I just checked mine and it is the same. So either I've got something that is quite rare or perhaps maybe more than 100 are out there. It'd be cool if you're right that there are only 100 but sometimes those numbers thrown out there for some rarities prove to not be correct as time goes on.

I never knew about that Kill Uncle mispressing. I just checked mine and it is the same. So either I've got something that is quite rare or perhaps maybe more than 100 are out there. It'd be cool if you're right that there are only 100 but sometimes those numbers thrown out there for some rarities prove to not be correct as time goes on.
You could be right. I heard the 100 quote in the late 90's. The other KU HMV pressings I have seen and had were the corrected one. But it could of been a hype thing and there could be many more pressed than 100. Anyone else wanna check theirs? That would be interesting..

I have the Kill Uncle LP from Venezuela. I didn't go grab it from the other room to check but I'm pretty sure they spell Morrissey with one S many places, possibly on the spine. And on the labels but not just in the song credits but in the main part where it would list his name on the label as the artist. Perhaps this isn't that unusual in pressings from other countries like this.

Back
Top Bottom