Priority ticket / t-shirt bundles now on sale at Mporium

I caved in for Bournemouth...waiting for the others...I like the black version of the barbershop shirt, hopefully it will have tour dates come collection.

Well I'm lucky I checked my email when I woke up. Standing tickets sorted.

Looks like it doesn't tell you where the seat is located if you choose to sit.

Looks like it doesn't tell you where the seat is located if you choose to sit.

it says "SEATS WILL BE ALLOCATED, ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, AND THE DETAILS WILL BE E-MAILED OUT TO CUSTOMERS W/C 19TH JAN"

plus for each venue it lists the section and rows they have been allocated.

Last edited:
All in, it was £146 for two standing tickets for Bournemouth when you account for £5 transaction fee and £6 postage.

Looking at gigsandtours.com, standing and standard seats come in at £49.50 including fees but not postage. Better seats come in at £71.50. I don't know why but Birmingham is 80p more expensive for all tickets...
Notts and Brum tickets will have to wait for general sale.

£130 for 2 tickets????

what about general sale standing tickets tomorrow? does anyone know what price they'll be?

Two tickets should set you back between 100-110. It's a f***er but what can you do?

If they all go I'm f***ing this off, can't be doing with paying 70 odd quid for a concert ticket.

I just got 2 tickets for Nottingham and would have got more for Bournemouth and Birmingham but, because of the T-Shirt bundle, the price is more than the venue price, the Sandbag handling and postage charges are ridiculous and I don't want 6 T-Shirts! I'll have to take my chances tomorrow with Bournemouth and Birmingham.

f*** it, i'll get them tomorrow when they go on sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Two tickets should set you back between 100-110. It's a f***er but what can you do?

If they all go I'm f***ing this off, can't be doing with paying 70 odd quid for a concert ticket.

same here, i'll get them in the morning, I'm not paying piss take prices. I'm poor and northern!

They couldn't have had many ~ that's Leeds, Glasgow & Brum standing allocation sold out.

Can we assume that's it for dates then? No Manchester finale?

Thank you! It was too early here for me to notice that or even think clearly. :D

it says "SEATS WILL BE ALLOCATED, ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, AND THE DETAILS WILL BE E-MAILED OUT TO CUSTOMERS W/C 19TH JAN"

plus for each venue it lists the section and rows they have been allocated.

Well the tee shirts go for about $30 so you get that in the price.

That's me not going then. Erm, thought they weren't on sale 'til tomorrow.

Buy them on the day. There'll be plenty. Or hope you're one of the fans that the crew hand free tickets to in order to fill the venue...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom