Noel Gallagher on "The Queen Is Dead"

Thank you very much for the heads up.
Glad to know that I had the same thought and experience with Noel.

No problem! I can't imagine what it must've been like back then to hear it for the first time.

For promotion leading up to his new LP in March, iTunes had Noel list some favorites, on of which was TQID.

noelgallagher.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 331
Last edited by a moderator:
I was 16 or 17 when this was released and I remember being very excited to listen to it. I bought it on vinyl and still listen to that vinyl copy today.

Thank you very much for the heads up.
Glad to know that I had the same thought and experience with Noel.

Could you please provide the Japanese translation of "THE f***ING BOLLOCKS"? :thumb:

arigatou :)

Does anyone have the complete article?

Re: Noel Gallagher on "The Queen Is Dead"

I got it from Facebook, on Noel's page. There was a link to his website which had the whole list.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.noelgallagher.com/

I remember picking my copy up from HMV or Ourprice store in Manchester, a signed version by Moz himself in a gold marker pen on the front !!!
He had signed a couple of hundred I think , No Que at the store , just walked straight in and picked one up.
Cant imagine it would be like that today !!!!
Sat on the bus on the way home just staring at it ... couldn't wait to get home to play it !

Still have it in pristine condition to this day... a thing of real beauty

My least favourite Smiths album.
why? It's just a question of taste or you have some arguments? Because for me it's really hard question - which album of the Smiths is the worst or the best, maybe I'm to sentimental :)

Last edited:
I always thought Noel was a dude. I think that even more now.

he does seem like a guy with whom i could talk to without wanting to strangle. he seems genuine and honest which is what i care about most

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom