Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

Re: TTY: Morrissey UK shows in March

Big gap between Glasgow and Birmingham.....expect some more dates?

Going Dutch maybe? Or Mankfester?

So he starts in the Midlands and finishes in the Midlands. Cool...

It's deffo the 2006 Tomatoes tour. Benicassim if I had to guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
New single or album to accompany the tour would be nice.

Hilarious. And a picture with a shirt that he used to wank in his pants at the end of the performance.

Yeah, keep on wanking, too, Morrissey. That's after all the main thing that you are all about, isn't it.

Reminds me that shortly after I started to watch the Morrissey videos on youtube, a woman from Argentina sent me the link to the video that came with the picture. Not sure if it was the right thing to tell her which writing I thought would be nicer as a tattoo. Nowadays I'd rather tell her not to get one.

I think Morrissey is desparetaly looking for a label

Sure He get offers, but Morrissey wants it His way, that the difficulty in finding

'and they say he's mentall'... enjoy the shows, I beg to differ if touts are buying in, prices in Europe were high even without touts

Last edited:
f***ing Euros, I didn't clear enough from playing in hotel restaurants in Eastern-Bloc Transylvania and Nazi controlled Europe,so now I need to add these UK dates for the full down payment on the Beverly Hills Mansion. Oh, and I am not flying coach from LA to London and we are going with cancel, play, cancel, play...etc. The Brits will cheer even if I went onstage and did "hot hot hot" with my idol Buster Poindexter for an hour anyway. f*** them.

I wonder what he'll be doing in jan and feb....maybe some u.s dates before or more likely after this tour...he surely won't just be playing these dates.....shame I'm not in the U.K. For any of these dates, still don't get why he's booked arenas...surely the O2 wasn't sold out, when he played there.....

f***ing Euros, I didn't clear enough from playing in hotel restaurants in Eastern-Bloc Transylvania and Nazi controlled Europe,so now I need to add these UK dates for the full down payment on the Beverly Hills Mansion. Oh, and I am not flying coach from LA to London and we are going with cancel, play, cancel, play...etc. The Brits will cheer even if I went onstage and did "hot hot hot" with my idol Buster Poindexter for an hour anyway. f*** them.[/QUOTE

I take it history isn't your core subject fool!

Re: TTY: Morrissey UK shows in March

Hmmm, he should play smaller venues.

Haha, I KNEW this would happen. When he plays lots of small venues and gets sick/cancels, everyone says he should play fewer gigs in larger venues. When he announces larger venues, people moan that he should play smaller venues. And that, in a nutshell, is the essence of So_low: everything he does is always wrong.

Catapults and meatballs at the ready ladies and gents !
The hypocrite is putting his toe in the water here, will he be singing cheese is murder ?
Will he be selling stencils to graffiti your communities ?
Will he even turn up ?
Will he even live long enough given the lap-dancer diagnosis ?
Don't forget you have to wear a red pullover.
If tickets sell he's gonna try and sell out the world famous Embassey club in Harper Hey Manchester ( good luck with that) for his homecoming.

Judging by the places announced WPINOYB has been a fookin huge FLOP !
f*** Harvest !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

More tedious, predictable drivel from Benny, one of the biggest c***s on the internet. Ironic that Benny of all people should be so obsessed with "hypocrisy" when he spends all day and every day on a Morrissey fan site.

Catapults and meatballs at the ready ladies and gents !
The hypocrite is putting his toe in the water here, will he be singing cheese is murder ?
Will he be selling stencils to graffiti your communities ?
Will he even turn up ?
Will he even live long enough given the lap-dancer diagnosis ?
Don't forget you have to wear a red pullover.
If tickets sell he's gonna try and sell out the world famous Embassey club in Harper Hey Manchester ( good luck with that) for his homecoming.

Judging by the places announced WPINOYB has been a fookin huge FLOP !
f*** Harvest !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

If ever anyone wanted a definition of the futility of human endeavor, they would be advised to read the Collected Posts of Benny The Butcher.

Like the other two trolls on here, Benny's dug himself in far too deep to let go without seeming even more an asshole than everyone already knows him to be.

Benny the Butcher or Benny Hawkins?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/real-life-peaky-blinders-slit-8343314

Feared turn-of-the-century Birmingham mobsters The Peaky Blinders butchered Benny from Crossroads’ grandad, the Sunday Mercury can reveal....

"As someone born and raised in Birmingham, I must admit there was a pressure to read the Kerrang."

An American terrorism commentator speaking on Fox News has been forced to apologise for describing Birmingham as a "Muslim-only city" where non-Muslims "don't go in"."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297

Pretty confident promoter to offer these arena dates, presumably has done his market research. If ticket prices are reasonable, Birmingham will sell well as it's a Friday night and all the nutcases on Broad Street will pop in for a terrace chant and a fight before the clubs get going. But I'll be amazed if it sells out as the place is HUGE. And it's the same problem as the o2, the show simply isn't big enough to translate beyond the first 100 yards. This is the equivalent of 3 x Symphony Hall. I saw him at this venue in 2004. It wasn't the best night. It didn't sell out then and that was at the height of YATQ. Ambitious, presumably part of the 'gimme a fookin record deal' campaign.

best
BB

Pretty confident promoter to offer these arena dates, presumably has done his market research. If ticket prices are reasonable, Birmingham will sell well as it's a Friday night and all the nutcases on Broad Street will pop in for a terrace chant and a fight before the clubs get going. But I'll be amazed if it sells out as the place is HUGE. And it's the same problem as the o2, the show simply isn't big enough to translate beyond the first 100 yards. This is the equivalent of 3 x Symphony Hall. I saw him at this venue in 2004. It wasn't the best night. It didn't sell out then and that was at the height of YATQ. Ambitious, presumably part of the 'gimme a fookin record deal' campaign.

best
BB

I saw him there when PJ Harvey supported, it was only about a quarter full. Only places I recon he will sell out are Leeds and Glasgow

- - - Updated - - -

best
BB

I saw him there when PJ Harvey supported, it was only about a quarter full. Only places I reckon he will sell out are Leeds and Glasgow

Back
Top Bottom