WHAT did make you frown today?

I worry something like this is happening to Morrissey. I just "see" it. :(

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-bakery-embezzlement-20150428-story.html#page=1

Oooookayyyyy...You mean there's someone living like a billionaire, scoffing Suisses, (yes you can eat those), and poor Morrissey got swindled and mortgaged his house in Lausanne? Hmm-you sure about that? :D

That's funny though, I was just cursing the absence of a good bakery around here. The pastries are making me quite, quite melancholy. Maybe that's what you saw? :(

The bit about these peeps being amoral, that's exactly how I feel about the bakers here! Although they're probably just worryingly unskilled...

Donald Trump Jr killed an elephant and chopped off his tail as his prize. I'm not supposed to emote this so I'll say a friend of mine wants him dead.

429506_10151382199005713_1909821503_n.jpg

so im moving into a house in about eight days and am doing the clean out the last bit stuff and whatever I don't donate to charity for the tax right off I placed on the street with a free sign. in about two seconds the clothing and dvds and tech devices are gone but a stack of books remained for a bit. in the stack of random crap I just have no room for was extra copies of the Aeneid, nicomachean ethics and a book on the legend of king Arthur (not le mort de Arthur which is better really). in amongst those were stuff like shopaholic, 201 cock tails I owned for some reason plus a bunch of other crap. went down today to get a beverage and all the books are gone except for the three I mentioned. I was so sad at nature demonstrating that no one around me cared about anything that I did

When Jon couldn't get into the Echo to see the stones, I went with him to hang out in front...just in case. It was the most depressing thing I'd ever witnessed, a grown man reduced to tears and hiding them. Now he wants me to hang out with him in front of the Fonda. I don't want to see him hide-cry AGAIN. :(

Do you have any idea what it feels like to see the lucky people all smiles and happiness filter in to an epic night while you wait outside? It's devastating.

The Fappening is failing me. I give and I give and I give.

Last edited:
When Jon couldn't get into the Echo to see the stones, I went with him to hang out in front...just in case. It was the most depressing thing I'd ever witnessed, a grown man reduced to tears and hiding them. Now he wants me to hang out with him in front of the Fonda. I don't want to see him hide-cry AGAIN. :(

Do you have any idea what it feels like to see the lucky people all smiles and happiness filter in to an epic night while you wait outside? It's devastating.

The Fappening is failing me. I give and I give and I give.

Have you eve won first place was something someone once said to me and had a Lasting effect. Your comments makes recall that so many I understand. I've always been very very lucky myself so maybe don't understand as well as I want to. Anyway feel better. I'll be thinkin of you

So basically California is running out of water, but not of oil?

http://www.theguardian.com/environm.../ruptured-oil-pipeline-california-in-pictures

Also, in Porterville, it's apparently illegal to share water with your neighbours if they don't have any, but it's legal to water the golf course 3 times a week and make little kids cry because they can't wash and they smell.

There might be a job for an American Russell Brand round these parts.

I guess nobody cares as long as people have clean pools when they visit LA luxury hotels...Must be tough for the fauna too, but no millionaire animal activist will ever be found dehydrated, so...

I got a ticket for not completely stopping at a stop sign.

I planned to fight it in court.

My mom hid the arraignment date letter I got.

I missed my court date so had to post bail for $230 by a certain date.

I attempted to call the number to post bail and the number didn't work. I tried for two days.

The ticket was sent to a collection agency and the new fine is $930.

I received a letter my license will be suspended if I don't post the $930 bail or set up a payment plan which is an admission of guilt.

I went to the courthouse to arrange a new court date. They said the first available date is in August.

My license is suspended in June.

There is no option to extend the suspension of the license until August. In order to see a judge I have to elect to drive w a suspended license for three months.

Its a crooked catch 22 that forces people to admit guilt, pay exorbitant processing fees under the pressure of having their lisence suspended. It's crooked.

Meanwhile the court collection agency GC Services has randomly reopened an old debt already settled. They claim I owe them $700 more dollars I already paid them.

I am being bent over and f***ed by the court. They will regret this.

I got a ticket for not completely stopping at a stop sign.

I planned to fight it in court.

My mom hid the arraignment date letter I got.

I missed my court date so had to post bail for $230 by a certain date.

I attempted to call the number to post bail and the number didn't work. I tried for two days.

The ticket was sent to a collection agency and the new fine is $930.

I received a letter my license will be suspended if I don't post the $930 bail or set up a payment plan which is an admission of guilt.

I went to the courthouse to arrange a new court date. They said the first available date is in August.

can you apply for a temp license to drive to essential places? this has been an option for me in the past
My license is suspended in June.

There is no option to extend the suspension of the license until August. In order to see a judge I have to elect to drive w a suspended license for three months.

Its a crooked catch 22 that forces people to admit guilt, pay exorbitant processing fees under the pressure of having their lisence suspended. It's crooked.

Meanwhile the court collection agency GC Services has randomly reopened an old debt already settled. They claim I owe them $700 more dollars I already paid them.

I am being bent over and f***ed by the court. They will regret this.

can you apply for a temp license in order to drive to essential places without admitting guilt? this has been an option for me in the past

can you apply for a temp license in order to drive to essential places without admitting guilt? this has been an option for me in the past

I don't f***en know. I get so angry about it. I stopped today and will continue on Monday at the dmv and go from there. I refuse to give those bastards my money. I gotta have my dad cut some metal strips to curb some drafts for work and help me change my brake pads. I can't be stewing about injustice all day. Gotta move forward and get some shit done in the garage today.

I know the look of scorn from a mother who thinks it's bullshit a voice is nit picked and sent away for the day. I think it's bullshit too. That wasn't my intention while eavesdroppers are making decisions they've no right to make.

well try for the temp license as if you get stopped with driving with no license itll have a must appear that will hold even if you pay the fine and correct your license and just eat up time and money

missing christopher owens set at rock and roll hotel tonight

Back
Top Bottom