WHAT did make you frown today?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Koalas burnt in the Australian wild fire need mittens for their burnt paws.

http://www.theguardian.com/environm...fire-victims-with-burnt-paws?CMP=share_btn_fb

500.jpg

These are gross. It's like they took a perfectly good pretzel thin and sprayed it with MSG powder and jacked up the price $2. I'm calling the BBB in the morning, Rold Gold is OUT OF LINE.

16216631106_eef25edb1e_b.jpg

Barney's like "I'll eat them. I'm totally good with MSG."

Someone on here was pushing Tove Styrke and I just noticed she made her US debut at the Echo three nights ago and I missed it. :( She was billed as the third act and didn't turn up on the Calendar radar, you had to click and read an article about the top billed act to read she was even playing that night.

Someone on here was pushing Tove Styrke and I just noticed she made her US debut at the Echo three nights ago and I missed it. :( She was billed as the third act and didn't turn up on the Calendar radar, you had to click and read an article about the top billed act to read she was even playing that night.

Forget Tove she is just a pretentious swede from up north. What you need in your life is another swedish woman who lived in Florida for many years and here she is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sis6h09lEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=680R1Gq2YYU

Last edited by a moderator:
China is polluted largely because it is over populated. But also largely from the factories making the shit that we consumers buy that make us feel like a superior country who then turn around and judge China for not getting their shit together.

http://www.boredpanda.com/pollution-china/#post0

Last edited:
I had the flu over Christmas. THen it never really went away 100% but almost, there was still some mucus stuff in the morning. Now this morning I have a sore throat, sneezing, fever, classic cold symptoms. :straightface:

This image didn't make me frown, but made me shake my head. It still goes on.

lxkrvuhdilnunoyu3ewh_620x310.jpg

The photo was the winner of the 2014 nature category at the World Press Photo Awards.

You don't.

i have a feeling its going the way of cannibal holocaust so yeah i dont need that

david pajo tried to kill himself last night. Pajo is best known as the guitarist in Slint, but he's also played with a long list of other people, including Interpol, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Tortoise, Stereolab, Zwan, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, and Royal Trux. He's released solo records under the names Pajo, Papa M, Aerial M, and M.

10987577_10202788226580259_3578718209077257641_n.jpg

On second thought, I'm questioning if that's technically a condor. People like to get their panties in a wad without facts.

Last edited:
had some minor superficial surgery on the side of my head today and it made me frown which made me hurt and frown again. i hate going to the doctor for anything

had some minor superficial surgery on the side of my head today and it made me frown which made me hurt and frown again. i hate going to the doctor for anything

My sister had some basil cell cancer removed from her chest two days ago. Poor girl gets a spendy boob job then can't show her cleavage because she used cocoa butter instead of SPF40 during the 80s. :( They got it 10 years ago and it came back. PAY ATTN TO YOUR SKIN. THey got it all this time, but her chest looks like Frankenstein. I bought her a tuna sandwich and a bag of chips bc I'm an awesome sister.

16715064069_6643ce4167_b.jpg

I've bought him two different collars, he takes them off. So I bought him a harness and put his tag on it. He has trouble grooming with the harness on so I take it off every evening. He had his harness off for 30 minutes before he bolted out the door, lets just hope curiosity doesn't kill this little monkey.

16715064069_6643ce4167_b.jpg

I've bought him two different collars, he takes them off. So I bought him a harness and put his tag on it. He has trouble grooming with the harness on so I take it off every evening. He had his harness off for 30 minutes before he bolted out the door, lets just hope curiosity doesn't kill this little monkey.

I've got my fingers crossed for you , CG. I don't know what I'd do if my 4 year old blue cream tortoiseshell girl went missing ( aside from copious weeping !). Seems so especially unfair as you were conscientious enough to ensure he was always identifiable ( via tag) when outside ...

Back
Top Bottom