WHAT did make you frown today?

I've got my fingers crossed for you , CG. I don't know what I'd do if my 4 year old blue cream tortoiseshell girl went missing ( aside from copious weeping !). Seems so especially unfair as you were conscientious enough to ensure he was always identifiable ( via tag) when outside ...

My neighbor tried to help and did, he found him hiding under the succulent bushes on the other side of the pool from my door in our gated complex. He had his eye on my door the whole time, the TWENTY times I checked for him last night and all day. Little shit. Enjoying his teenage freedom. Then my neighbor with good intentions tried to lure him out w a golf club. Carwash ran out of his hiding place and bolted out the gate which HAPPENED to be propped open for a new neighbor unloading his car. He ran down the street away from my neighbor chasing him with a nine iron. :(. I said thank you and tried over and over to get my neighbor to STOP "HELPING" as he was just driving him further away, into traffic. Then I went up and down the street with my crinkly bag of Temptations treats. Nothing. He was hidden, but at least he wasn't under any of the cars on the street, Barney and j checked all of them. So now he's out and in the car zone. I was going MAD, so I went dancing and tried to lure him home with my crazy meditation dance. Hopefully it worked, I'm still in the car outside the club sobering up. It's better than pacing the living room floor with every car that passes by thinking it'll be the car that greatly transforms my sweet baby cat into Prim as I fantasize I'm Katniss. We all know Prim is the sacrifice. I'm drunk rambling.

f***ing golf club. That's the instrument that gave me my lightening bolt. :o

I'll give a report when I get home and start street walk obsessing again. It's gonna be a shitty night unless Car gets his shit together and comes home to fresh water and salmon kibble. And Temptations. And cuddling to a Twin Peaks marathon. I can't continue without him, that sweet fuzzy asshole. :(

In other news my friend Erin's cat returned tonight after disappearing for eleven days, so it could be worse and there is hope. Damn cats giving us indigestion and agida while they survey the world from dirty bushes.

Last edited:
I saw him last night when I drove home. In the time it took me to stop and exit the car I lost him. He's a block further from home. :( Nothing this morning.

Still no Carwash though I'm seeing some positive signs. My friend's daughter in her half-Chevron seatbelt, posted today:

16298912153_d34d9a20fc_b.jpg

I checked the Baldwin Park DOA list, no descriptions of Carwash.

Today they cleaned the streets and all the people move their cars, no Carwash in any gutters.

AND THIS JUST IN, my neighbor Linda said there are two cats under her porch, an orange one (his dad who is un-neutered and feisty but who is feeling sick bc he has an infected leg and may die of it, I should cage him up and take him to the vet and possibly amputate it. Looks like a fight wound.) and she says she just saw a grey cat. I looked and couldn't see him. It smells a lot like pee underneath, I think they're having an epic father/son territory battle going on under apartments 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22. Also last night I set the opossum trap and a cat went in and ate the food but didn't trip the trap, I'm pretty sure Carwash is capable of that level of intelligence. I think he wandered back home. :pray:

False alarm on the sighting. It's the other grey cat I paid to have fixed to control our cat population. :( She's probably the one who ate the food out of the trap, it wasn't the dad, he can barely walk. I'll check the animal shelter this afternoon and take a photo.

I JUST SAW HIM! He's under the planter, he almost came out, then a neighbor walked around the corner and spooked him back. He doesn't even recognize me, he's all shaky, his legs won't hold him up. I bet he's dehydrated, all he did was hide and run since Saturday. He looked sooooo tired.

See the What did make you smile today? thread for more information.

It's not about funds, it's about water.

well, i think water use can encourage and be useful to businesses that use it heavily, golf courses did come to mind as well as farms (grapes), which all goes to tax etc etc but im just wondering if you personally will have to change any common behaviors or anything like that. never had to go through any water restriction living but i read about it a bunch do to the droughts and so was curious

Polynomials anyone - how about factoring equations - how about radicals - excuse the language but f*** that shit ....

Polynomials anyone - how about factoring equations - how about radicals - excuse the language but f*** that shit ....

FOIL

First
Outside
Inside
Last

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Wolf Spider Squashed, Hundreds of Babies Emerge
[video]http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/04/150421-wolf-spider-squashed-video-animals/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20150421news-wolfspider&utm_campaign=Content&sf8723171=1[/video]

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Wolf Spider Squashed, Hundreds of Babies Emerge
[video]http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/04/150421-wolf-spider-squashed-video-animals/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20150421news-wolfspider&utm_campaign=Content&sf8723171=1[/video]

I saw that and got agitated he wasn't sweeping up the ones running off the left side of the screen.

They found a mass in my sister's breast. Hopefully it's nothing. Think good thoughts for CG's saster and git yer mammograms, laydeeez.

Back
Top Bottom