Morrissey 'There Is a Light' 2-CD (Music of Smiths/Moz) Promo Set and Family Line French Promo CD

surewhynot

I am considering parting with these and am open to offers. The CDs are all in VG shape (play great on my system.) The card sleeves are both in excellent shape, with the left inner fold out side of TIAL having WB/record label employee annotations inked aside some of the track list entries. Not keen on eBay or a bidding war, so would just appreciate 1 offer via PM.
Thanks,
Richard

Attachments

• 20141230_184159.jpg
    20141230_184159.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 20141230_184307.jpg
    20141230_184307.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20141230_184320.jpg
    20141230_184320.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 20141230_184502.jpg
    20141230_184502.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20141230_184540.jpg
    20141230_184540.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 51
Re: Morrissey 'There Is a Light' 2-CD (Music of Smiths/Moz) Promo Set and Family Line French Promo C

that There Is A Light promo looks JUST like one sold on eBay last week for $75. Is that you?

Re: Morrissey 'There Is a Light' 2-CD (Music of Smiths/Moz) Promo Set and Family Line French Promo C

Are they hand made, or something? :p

Nope. Although I'm not sure what it's worth. Any clue? Can't find an entry for it anywhere. Saw a name similar to it in a few conceived top 10 lists but wasn't sure. Oh well.

moz_musicof.jpg

this one, from the 2009 publication

I picked up that There Is A Light promo from an LA record store a few years back for close to $200. It's a beautiful piece.

Thanks, cool to know. I am not terribly savvy on the solo material as far as releases and other quirky odds and ends go. Haven't seen any offerings of this one online nor hardly any chatter about them. Wasn't sure what to expect.

Thanks, cool to know. I am not terribly savvy on the solo material as far as releases and other quirky odds and ends go. Haven't seen any offerings of this one online nor hardly any chatter about them. Wasn't sure what to expect.

I'm not sure how desirable the item is outside of hard core collectors in general as it uses already seen artwork (it's still a very nice overall package), but it seems pretty rare. I'd only ever seen the one I got.

I am considering parting with these and am open to offers. The CDs are all in VG shape (play great on my system.) The card sleeves are both in excellent shape, with the left inner fold out side of TIAL having WB/record label employee annotations inked aside some of the track list entries. Not keen on eBay or a bidding war, so would just appreciate 1 offer via PM.
Thanks,
Richard

Still available? How much for the Family Line?

Family Line is sold. The TIAL 2-CD is available and open to offers.

Back
Top Bottom