ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Today Santa brought me:

Boardwalk Empire box set
Dawn of the Planet of Apes & Xmen Days of Future Past blu Rays
Stephen King's 'Revival'
James Lee Burke 'Light of the world'
Batman socks

Didn't bring me any Moz stuff cos I have it all, same as everyone else on this site.

So far two movie tickets, a gift card to Michael's, and a tin of Royal Dansk shortbread cookies which I intend to eat the ENTIRETY OF TODAY out of spite.

Tonight I've been forced to watch a film starring Russell Crowe called 'Noah'. I pray to God that a flood washes me away before I get to the end of it. What a waste of 2 hours.

One year, I swear...when the kids are older and it’s not a big deal....I’m going to the movies and eating Chinese food, damn it!

Chocolates, nail polish(es), Origins Ginger Soufflé body cream (the smell is fantastic), assortment of Middle Earth olive oils and balsamic vinegars, a homemade quilted wall hanging, a large scented candle... .

Haha, I'm feeling it!

I got John Lydon's new book, a Sex Pistols documentary and a bunch of clothes. People must think I need smartening up!

No sweets and nobody seems to be offering up theirs'.

I sweets AND a pair of sweats. :cool: Which I wore to walk the dog Minnie Pearl style.

I got a hammock to hang when camping, Annie Lennox's Nostalgia on vinyl (I hope she tours soon), and multiple pairs of socks.

Various ace LPs
Grayson Perry books
Antique Cameo brooch
Vintage gold watch
Alfred Hitchcock boxset
A purse
Siouxsie Tshirt
Lush soaps
Pasta and olive oils
Make up mirror
Pyjamas
Redken shampoo/conditioner
Few more lovely bits

Haha, I'm feeling it!

I got John Lydon's new book, a Sex Pistols documentary and a bunch of clothes. People must think I need smartening up!

No sweets and nobody seems to be offering up theirs'.

Haha! I've been meaning to tell you this, too: I'm a huge "American Werewolf in London" fan. If it's on, I HAVE to watch it. I'm a sucker for anything Lycanthropic, but that movie, a childhood favorite, is one of my most faves. How great is that film?! And the make-up/costume is legit great. I saw the mask on display in a traveling show when I was on a field trip fourth grade and stood there mesmerized by its glory for a full ten minutes. I literally escaped from my school's group and snuck into the section just to see it. Oh, rebellious Catholic school girls with horror movie dreams! It was worth the demerit.

Back
Top Bottom