Or, I can freeze you out
But there is nothing I can do to make you mine
Black cloud, black cloud, black cloud
I can choke myself to please you
And I can sink much lower than usual
But there's nothing I can do
To make you mine

Assault on Blackwing Lair
Deep within the fiery heart of Blackrock Mountain, the black dragon Nefarian conducted twisted experiments with the blood of other dragonflights. Intent on seizing the entire region for his own, he marshaled the remaining Dark Horde, a rogue army that embraced the demonic bloodlust of the old Horde. These corrupt orcs, trolls and other races battled against the Firelord Ragnaros and the shadowy Dark Iron dwarves for control of the smoldering mountain. Before he was vanquished by fearless heroes, Nefarian created the twisted chromatic dragons and a legion of other aberrations in his bid to form an army powerful enough to control Azeroth and continue the legacy of his infamous father, Deathwing the Destroyer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft

Everyone loves a cumshot. But the minute I THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX my ideas get ignored, so screw you all. May the Might of Kalimdor lay seige to your personal Ahn'Qiraj preferably at the most inconvenient of times, you closed-minded dumdums.

:angry:

Discuss.

"Black Cloud"

The one I love is standing near
The one I love is everywhere
I can woo you
I can amuse you
Black cloud, black cloud
The one I love roosts in the mind
Can snap this spell
Or, increase hell
I can chase you and I can catch you
Black cloud, black cloud
Oh, black cloud
Oh, black cloud
I play the game of Favorites now
I can I must I will I do
I can please you
Or, I can freeze you out
Black cloud, black cloud, black cloud
I can choke myself to please you
And I can sink much lower than usual
But there's nothing I can do
To make you mine

Assault on Blackwing Lair
Deep within the fiery heart of Blackrock Mountain, the black dragon Nefarian conducted twisted experiments with the blood of other dragonflights. Intent on seizing the entire region for his own, he marshaled the remaining Dark Horde, a rogue army that embraced the demonic bloodlust of the old Horde. These corrupt orcs, trolls and other races battled against the Firelord Ragnaros and the shadowy Dark Iron dwarves for control of the smoldering mountain. Before he was vanquished by fearless heroes, Nefarian created the twisted chromatic dragons and a legion of other aberrations in his bid to form an army powerful enough to control Azeroth and continue the legacy of his infamous father, Deathwing the Destroyer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft

oh...

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone loves a cumshot. But the minute I THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX my ideas get ignored, so screw you all. May the Might of Kalimdor lay seige to your personal Ahn'Qiraj preferably at the most inconvenient of times, you closed-minded dumdums.

:angry:

um...

Biting my initials into your neck
You are my possession, you don't realise yet
Am I moving too fast for you?
Am I beginning to confuse you?

Action is my middle name
I can't waste time any more
Everybody has a date with an undertaker
A date that they cannot break

Tongue against tongue and we've only just begun
Could I interest you in hours of fun?
Am I moving too fast for you?
Am I beginning to confuse you?

Action is my middle name

Am I moving too fast? Am I moving too fast? Am I moving too fast for you?

Action is my middle name

Action is my middle name
La da da da...

WoWScrnShot_010213_205208.jpg

Defeat Blood-Queen Lana'thel once as a vampire and again without becoming a vampire in 10-player mode.

When last I spoke to Carol I said:
"I can't pretend it gets easier."
she said:
"I've hung on, I have edged along this narrow ledge
since the day I was born in 1975."
When last I spoke to Carol I said:
"I can't pretend I feel love for you."
she said:
"I've hammered a smile across this pasty face of mine
since the day I was born in 1975."
When I said goodbye to Carol
black earth upon the casket fell
she had faded to
something I always knew
to the rescue
nobody ever comes.

Meet Carol:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/Carol/simple

Why do you only ponder ideas from podcasts and Salon articles? Is it because you are incapable of original ideas permeating your brain that is pre-programmed to accept only acceptable ideas? THere's a word for that, it's called plebe.

"First of the Gang to Die" is actually about Morrissey's experience being the first member of his guild to perish during an important raid.

Why do you only ponder ideas from podcasts and Salon articles? Is it because you are incapable of original ideas permeating your brain that is pre-programmed to accept only acceptable ideas? THere's a word for that, it's called plebe.

Please let this be the last time I say this. I don't ever read Salon.

THINK, PEOPLE.

Who doesn't get laid?

Nerds don't get laid.

Who is always complaining about not getting laid?

Morrissey. He's a f***en NERD to the core. (Which is AMAZING and makes me horny but I'm 20 minutes late to Posada #1.)

THINK, PEOPLE.

Who doesn't get laid?

Nerds don't get laid.

Who is always complaining about not getting laid?

Morrissey. He's a f***en NERD to the core. (Which is AMAZING and makes me horny but I'm 20 minutes late to Posada #1.)

What is posada? And what is this thread?

Thought this was gunna be a topic wereby we found out moz was a "gamer" and was into his computer games!

Ive never got my head around "warcraft" just cant get into it! the screen shots look amazing tho!

But Im a gamer through and through!

Absoutley love resident evil, finished the lot, and Im a bit of a tomb raider expert! yes I am! :)
Any kind of graphic adventure is my thing, not into these "shoot em ups"

Remember playing tomb raider years ago, and we were completley stuck on this one part, It done my head in!!!!!!!!! :(

Could not get of the game untill we got though this one part, hours and hours, in fact days and days, we wasted trying 2 do it, but got there in the end!
Still reckon the amiga 500 was by far the best games console, rainbow Islands, shadow of the beast, turrican, and the one and only the seceret of monkey island! ect ect ect

Sad I know but these are the times we live in! but spend most of all our time now adays doing other creative things ! :)

Last edited:

There is of course a more "negative" side of gaming!

Notabaly the "infamous" "grand theft auto" , that instantly springs 2 mind, wereby your gaming character is a violent criminal and you can actually do just about anything you want and get points and are rewarded and advance in the game ect by murdering and killing prostitues, police officers and children ect!

And the language within the game leaves an awefull lot 2 be desired 2! some really nasty offensive stuff ! :(

The "game" has already resulted in many lawsuits being filed, were else but in america! againist the programers and producers of the "game"

Last edited:
I bet if he fired up the XBox right now and started playing FFXIV the mainpage would start fighting.

Back
Top Bottom