and I never have, I never have
Noooooooo!
Noooooooo!
Noooooooo!
Noooooooo!

World Of Warcraft Dev Says Single-Player Games Are An Endangered Species

and

Homespun Leggings

A running gag amongst WOW members is making "Yo Mama is so fat" jokes.

Fat people are generally "soft."

Mama, why did you do it?
Mama, who drove you to it?
was it the pigs in grey suits
persecuting you?
uncivil servants unconcerned at how they frighten you? 1
Life is nothing much to lose
it's just so lonely here without you
Mama, why did you do it?
Mama, who drove you to it?
spare priggish money-men who scared the life out of you
bailiffs with bad-breath
I will slit their throats for you
it's just so lonely here
without you, Mama
it's just so lonely here without you, so
we're gonna run to you 2
we're gonna come to you 2
we're gonna lie down
beside you, Mama
we're gonna be with you 3
we're gonna join you
we're gonna lie down
beside you, Mama
and we will be safe and sheltered in our graves
we'll come before you
and we will kiss you 4
by way of one final hug, Mama

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true in his outward life, he chastises fat women. In his secret life, he defends and protects them. This shows a glorious new side of Morrissey I always sensed was there. AND a friend cautioned me NOT to join WOW around 2008 because it was addictive, he sat me down and said very sternly to be careful because he was sucked in once and it's hard to get out. And you get a big fat belly playing WOW, smoking weed and eating snacks like a troglodyte all day.

morrissey_682_784961a.jpg

But it's a great way to be yourself without having to be yourself and talk to other normal people. I think it's lovely.

And if I'm wrong then at least I have a shoe-in for Thread of the Year Nomination.

If this is true in his outward life, he chastises fat women. In his secret life, he defends and protects them. This shows a glorious new side of Morrissey I always sensed was there. AND a friend cautioned me NOT to join WOW around 2008 because it was addictive, he sat me down and said very sternly to be careful because he was sucked in once and it's hard to get out. And you get a big fat belly playing WOW, smoking weed and eating snacks like a troglodyte all day.

morrissey_682_784961a.jpg

But it's a great way to be yourself without having to be yourself and talk to other normal people. I think it's lovely.

Oh god, he was a chunker on that tour.

Because you are a fat woman you have to assume he likes fat women.

This thread needs to be in the Pigsty.

What a curious thread.
'I'm OK by myself' is a cracking track, best on that album.

As for World of Warcraft, I've never as much as had a go at it.

Oh god, he was a chunker on that tour.

Because you are a fat woman you have to assume he likes fat women.

This thread needs to be in the Pigsty.

Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!! I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so much! You are amazing!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm glad somebody got the memo that I'm hilarious. :D

Loud and clear. Loud and clear.

Here's a superduper extra fat one the haterz will love. :D I was trying to whitewash my mom into doing the twist (she's goooooood) but she just wants her Clipper Menthol and her diet coke. And The Voice. And any Hallmark or Lifetime Original movie.

So moving onto Ringleader of the TORMENTORS a lot of songs make sense. The infamous explosive kegs between may legs refers to the Keg Pony which is either the pet or mount of the Brewmasters, of which Basu is one.

It doesn't get much faroff a place than Pandaria which was released WAY after ROTT, but I think some of these traditions carry forward. I could be way off here, I only have a cursory knowledge of WOW from looking over my friend's shoulder for a few hours.

It's possible he's familiar with Guild Wars too.

One of the clothing options is a Tux Set or Tux Suit that the bankers wear. THey get real picky about fashion and impressing the people they meet on the journey.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=10036/tuxedo-jacket#screenshots

On the cover of ROTT he wears a tux and plays a violin as the Ringleader of the Tormentors (quest for softknuckles) which was a lucrative quest. When they chat and express mock sympathy they play the smallest violin, it's like a popular emoji so to speak.

rott.jpg

THe reason Pigsty has swords clashing toward the end is it represents the battle scenes. He's a swordsman.

swords.jpg

The Howling Oak.

Last edited:
It's likely that none of this is true and I'm stuck in a loop of coincidences which has happened before. But if it were true, Morrissey's cool points have been elevated by a THOUSAND in my book, like I couldn't even catch up if I tried.

I bet you a dollar Gelato is a Level 90 Paladin. :cool: And we're sitting here thinking they're f***ing...yeah, f***ing up their targets.

So in Bakersfield I got SO MAD when he said this, "There are so many people throughout the world being tortured. But it's their own fault for watching The Big Bang Theory." because I love the show. I have a feeling he has to distance himself from nerd stuff so he attacks it then goes back to the room and watches reruns and laughs his ass off because he actually gets the jokes more than ANY of us possibly could. He's drowning in irony.

Here's a superduper extra fat one the haterz will love. :D I was trying to whitewash my mom into doing the twist (she's goooooood) but she just wants her Clipper Menthol and her diet coke. And The Voice. And any Hallmark or Lifetime Original movie.

She was pretty disinterested. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom